Prep Time

(Maya's POV)

(One week later)

"Maya!!! Come on! We have to get ready!!!!" Zuri squealed as she dragged me into our cabin. It's been a week since my dad got locked up and I've been so much more relaxed and having fun like a normal kid.

"The dance is in 5 hours?!" I replied confused why we're getting ready so early.

"Only 5 hours?! OMG!!! We're behind schedule!!!!" Emma freaked out locking the door as soon as Tiffany came in while Zuri were shutting all the blinds.

"What's going on?" I asked standing up.

"Relax! We're only getting ready!" Zuri replied in a duh tone before throwing a dress st me.

"Quick! Get changed! We figured you didn't bring a dress so, there you go!" Zuri and Emma told me quickly I could barely make out the words. I started slowly walking into the bathroom making sure that's what they wanted before slowly closing to door to find them looking at me with creepy grins. I put on (dress above, no hat) before stepping out to find Emma and Zuri arguing and freaked out Tiffany.

"Um guys? Calm down! You're scaring Tiffany!" I told them pointing at her. She looked up at us before rushing into the bathroom.

"Ok.. now that that's over..." Zuri said in a wierd tone.

"Maya! Sit! Come on! We're running out of time!" Emma fussed around with her huge make up bag. Watched as Emma and Zuri took out a bunch of things such as false eyelashes and mascara. I widened my eyes at the sight of the pile of makeup.

"No! No! None of that is going on my face, I agreed to lip gloss, THAT'S IT!" I told them standing up and backing away from the chair.

"But..." Zuri started before I cut her off.

"No buts! Just lip gloss!" I told Zuri strictly pointing at her.

"Fine! Just lip gloss!" Emma said giving up and I sat back in my seat.

"You promise?" I double checked.

"Promise,"