Very cheeky!

A signed picture of Tottington sat on Wallace's side of the dashboard window, while a picture of Lottie giving a thumbs up sat on Gromit's usual side of the dashboard both fluttering from the wind as the truck drove through the streets.

"Ah, Love, Gromit! That's the biggest trap of all." Wallace says driving, a huge smile on his face, "The 'tender trap', they call it."

Gromit was slightly sat on a chair in the back of the van, his wrist and ankles tied to the giant female rabbit at the top of the van. He gives Wallace a small glare as he moved his arms and legs half heartedly in a robotic way.

"And that's what we'll use to catch this thing." Wallace continues, "Yes, lad, a lovely lady rabbit."

"How could any hot blooded rabbit-beast resist?" Wallace said as they drove past a man who had been water his wives plants, he notices the giant rabbit he unintentionally drinks from the watering can thinking that it was his pipe at the shock of seeing the giant female rabbit.

Wallace pokes his head out the van window and observes the female rabbit, "Oh, come on, Gromit. A bit more, you know, Alluring."

Gromit stops and gives Wallace an annoyed stare before rolling his eyes and begins to do a sultry dance causing Wallace to laugh.

"Very cheeky." Wallace laughs he gives nod. Gromit as he moves to another dance like pose he mentally prays that Lottie never sees him doing this. He glances through the front wind shield and notices the bridge up ahead. "Haha That's more like it, lad."

Gromit panics and tries to get Wallace's attention he waves his hands and shakes his head as Wallace continues to look back at him with a bright smile on his face. "How can we possibly fail now? You're a total knockout. I recon that Lottie would love you!" Wallace cheers.

The large female rabbit at the top of the truck is slammed face first into the wall and Gromit being attached to it is body slammed into the ceiling of the truck.

Wallace realizing what happened let's out a slow "Oops", He leaves the truck and walks back to the other side of the bridge saying a kind, "Stick around, lad."

Gromit who is still stuck to the ceiling of the truck blinks a few times in surprise.

"Should fix back on quite easily." Wallace says walking through the tunnel and out of sight.

Gromit falls face first onto the floor of the truck, he stands and shakes the stars from his head before untying himself and going over to his side of the car.

He let's out a silent sigh before going into the dashboard and pulls out his knitting.

He had planned to give Lottie a scarf made by him, having a good feeling she wouldn't want anything too girly, like flowers, and he couldn't give her chocolate for obvious reasons.

The full moon shines over the truck in an omnious way. Gromit couldn't help but feel a bit warry as the streets were dreary and dead silent. Eyes a few shops expecting something to jump out in any given moment.

Hoping to ease his mind and the awkward silence, Gromit turns the radio on and switches channels until he settled for one.

A loud noise startles him and he looks around, he eyes the now open gate on Wallace's side of the car, as it creaks back close.

He opens the car door and looks around standing slightly outside it, he looks back at the tunnel and beeps the horn in hopes of getting Wallace's attention.

He fails to notice that the once hanging Harvey's carrot sign is no longer present.

He looks around again skeptically. Before climbing back into the  car and just as he settles, the carrot shaped Harvey's sign is dropped onto the hood of the car causing him to jump in fright.