Lottie and Hutch to the Rescue

The fair was underway and everyone was having a grand time minus Lottie and Tottington.

Victor observes the vegetables through the snipe glass and takes note of Mrs. Mulch's giant pumpkin. "AHA, there's our bait, Phillip." Victor lowers the scope, "All we have to do now it wait for our fluffy friend to appear."

Suddenly a woman's eyes appear in the scope surprising Victor.

"Look over here, everyone! It's Victor!" She shouts pointing to Victor.

Everyone rushes to Victor asking him to kiss their things. Victor annoyed moves everyone out of the way rejecting them as he goes.

"Victor." Tottington says making her way over. Victor seeing Tottington smiles big, "Campanula!" He cheers.

Tottington gives him a sad look, "Victor, I have to know. Did it Suffer?" She asks titling her head. Victor smirks, "Of course not, my dear. Not yet, anyway." Victor mutters the last part bitterly.

Tottington heard him say the last part and looks at him in confusion as he walks away, "Victor?"

Victor walks over to the Constable to explain to him to keep it a secret that the rabbit is still on the loose but the Constable being a dumbbell ends repeating what Victor said into his megaphone. The people quickly get into an uproar and head toward their vegetables.

Lottie takes that time to leave the fairgrounds and search for Gromit.

****

Gromit meanwhile was using a spade and tries to pry open the cage only for the wooden handle to break causing him to be thrown backwards.

Gromit throws down the broken handle in defeat feeling himself become teary eyed again.

He felt hopeless he was trapped in a cage he and Wallace made, in his backyard.

He hears foot step coming toward him from the house and is surprised to see Lottie standing before him.

He crawls forward and grabs the handle bars. Lottie places her paws over his as they eye each other through the bars, their noses touching gently.

Gromit begins to say something when they both hears Hutch say, "Cracking toast Gromit."

They both look up at Wallace's bed room window. "I'm just crackers about cheese."

Gromit eyes the garden while Lottie eyes the window in confusion. Gromit spots the Garden gnome in the garden with determined eyes.

Gromit grabs Lottie's paw to get her attention, upon getting it he gestures to it as Hutch begins listing some cheese.

Lottie rushes over to the garden gnome and gently hits it causing it's eyes to beep red.

"Smashing Wensleydale." Hutch says just as he's about to take bite of the cheese the painting of cheese near Wallace's bed opens revealing the plate of cheese catching Hutch's attention.

The bed flips backwards causing Hutch to go down the chute.

The machine do the usual process with Hutch helping him get ready.

Gromit gestures for Lottie to move out the way frantically as Hutch crashes through the brick wall and towards Gromit's cage.

Gromit scrunches up in ball before he thrown out the other side of the cage and into some cabbages.

Lottie rushes to Gromit and grabs his arm helping him up. Hutch pokes his head out of the truck, "Job well done, lad."

Lottie eyes the abnormal rabbit in surprise and turns to Gromit who gives her a shrug before hugging her.

Both dogs hum at the feeling of being in the other's arm when suddenly Lottie pulls away from Gromit, surprising him, "Wallace..." She says to Gromit who immediately catches on and let's her go, quickly formulating a plan.