Chapter 1

It was raining. Again.

I pulled the hood to shelter my head from the rain. When I heard some suspicious voices from nearby alley, I went in the other way, just to be sure. The hour was dangerous, especially on the streets of Tokyo.

And then I saw them. Behind the old magazine three men were bullying young, probably ten years old boy. I felt my heart being squeezed, but I knew that even I couldn't fight three adults. The little boy was crying and asking for mercy. Five kicks of the men later, when I went in, my brain was beating my heart as a punishment.

'Leave him' I said, standing behind aggressors, who turned to me with terrifying smiles. 'Oh, some more people to talk' smirked one of them and took one step closer to me. 'Run' I told boy noiselessly, but he stood still. 'Hey, girl, maybe wanna hang out?' asked the other man. 'Didn't hear me? Run!' I shouted to boy and pulled needles out of my bracelet.

Men didn't know what I was doing, so I indulged to do first move. Using the chance, I punched the closest aggressor in the face with needles between my fingers, so he cried, when metal pierced his eye, spearing it like an apple on toothpick. I pulled my bloodstained weapon out of his face and dodged the other man attack, diving under his arm and kicking him in his knee. The third one took out the gun and tried aiming at me. I hit it, so it shot upright and pushed the man with my own body to knock him down the ground.

The boy had run before someone behind me caught my arm and wrenched it. I hissed and tried to break free, but the man with the gun zeroed in my stomach.

The first was sound. Later was terrible pain inside me and I fell on my knees, dashing with my face to the bricks.

'Pay off my eye bitch!' shouted wounded man and kicked me right in the belly. I whined.

All of them started hitting me in the stomach. I was dozing off, black stains covered my vision, so when aggressors left me doomed on the ground I made it to say one thing: 'I'm sorry Airi...'

And the last thing I saw was flying woman, who was trying to reach my hand.

---end of chapter 1

Hi reader!

The first two chapters were added together, but the rest will be being added one in week (I hope so hehe). They also were a 'warming up' for my english coz I haven't written prose in english before, so pls bear them and read the next!

My created mythology won't be as accurate as Riordan's, coz I don't have time to do the research. I'm also not an English speaker, so there might be mistakes. I would appreciate corrects in com!

Thank you, you're wonderful <3

EDIT: And here is the surprise which I was talking about at the end of the story, the sketch! Each chapter will get one. They're only sketches so they won't be, oh, a masterpiece.

And I decided to change the dash system to apostrophe. At least it's more popular in most of the countries.