Chapter 16

-Did you really go to the Chases' house alone? – asked angry TJ.

-Relax, I was alone only few meters! – I sighed and rolled my eyes. – Alex joined me right after I crossed the wall!

-But you wanted to go by your own – he said, crossing his arms on the chest.

-TJ, I'm not a child! – I shouted finally. – I know you're worrying about me, but it's a bondage!

-I just don't wanna lose you! – he snapped. – Is it strange?!

I sighed, looking at the people in the corridor of our floor and took his hand in mine, stroking his chest with the second one.

-It's not, but I'm not walking without the weapon now – I said calmly, sending cooling aura to him. It was falling within manipulation, but he wasn't thinking clearly. – I can defend myself.

He breathed deeply and hugged me, resting his forehead on mine, so we were looking into each other's eyes.

-I understand, but still... - he sighed and closed his eyes.

-Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere in some time – I said, caressing his cheek.

-You promise? – asked TJ, backing his head a little.

-Yes, I promise – I laughed and kissed him. – Goodnight, soldier.

-Goodnight, my fox – he answered and kissed my forehead.

We went to our rooms. I rested on the door of mine as I closed them and sighed. I didn't want to lie, but I had to.

I came to the hole under the tree in my room and went inside. I found the descent with my feet and climbed down in complete darkness. Keeping my hand on the wall I reached the ground and went by tunnel. The way was as I remembered: turn in left, in right and I saw somebody with my nightly sight.

-Hi Nico – I greeted the boy with smile and he spat.

-It's good that at least one of us see something here – he said.

-Something new? – I asked.

-Nothing – he sighed, lifting his hand. – No respond from Olympus.

I took his hand and we went by tunnel. This way was changing every time we were coming here. Nico could find the right one only because he was son of Hades. After several turns, we saw Tsuki, waiting at the end of the tunnel.

-Finally, I thought you won't come to the meeting – sighed Tsuki.

-Sorry, I had to deal with TJ – I whined apologizing. – Let's go.

-I'll wait here, don't worry – said Nico, releasing my hand.

-I know – I smiled and Tsuki covered me by her ghostly body.

-Good luck – he threw and nodded.

I opened the door and landed in crowdy street with buildings of paper walls. The demon's dimension was filled with various creatures, from demons to half-demons. The second ones looked like humans, but they had a pass to this dimension. It was strange having Tsuki on my body, but she hid me before their eyes.

We walked by the street some time and finally turned to one of the buildings and knocked in appointed way. The door opened and we went inside to meet a big man guarding them.

-They're waiting for you already – he said in Japanese.

-I know, I'm sorry – I said, when Tsuki separated herself from me.