Chapter 2

After I opened my eyes I was standing in front of the mansion of white-and-gray stone. The doors were huge with two life-size wolf's-head door knockers. I turned around just to see high wall enclosing the courtyard filled with white trees.

Suddenly, the doors opened. There was dark inside but something was attracting me, so I went in. When my eyes used to the light in the room I took a look around to see big lodge with reception in the corner.

'Come here my lady!' shouted the man behind the desk, so I came to him hesitantly. 'I'm Helgi' The man introduced himself. 'The manager of Hotel Valhalla and you are einherjar Yuki Ashiro, right?' 'Um...' I murmured. 'Do you even understand English?' he asked with a sigh. 'Oh, yes, sir, but... who am I again? And where am I?' I asked.

'Answering the first question: You're einherjar, the dead warrior chose by Odin to fight along with the gods on the day of Ragnarok. And you are in the Hotel Valhalla, where einherji are waiting for doomsday and training with each other' he said tired and gave me some rocks with signs. 'Are these... runes?' I asked. 'Of course! These are your keys to room and mini bar... Hunding!' As he shouted, the other man poked up from a corridor. 'Take this girl to her room at nineteenth floor, there is free one since this... this boy's death' he yelled blankly.

'But...' I started. 'Say no more, please, it's dinner soon and I want to make it to be there, just go!' shouted Helgi. 

'Come with me um...' said Hunding, standing next to me. 'Yuki' I murmured sadly and went to the corridor. 'Oh, wait, my lady!' shouted the man and ran to catch me. 'My lady, hardly anyone feels good after death so...'

'It's not that, I knew that I will probably die!' I cried with tears in corners of my eyes. 'Just... Just show me my room please...' 'Of course... please come with me...' said Hunding confused.

At the end of the corridor there was an elevator. When it arrived, we went in and I notice five hundred forty buttons. I shook my head and looked at my shoes. They were old and damaged but still in one piece.

'Don't worry, you will get some new clothes' said Hunding. 'I don't care' I spat and turned my face to wall.

Hunding sighed and took a step, when door opened. I went after him, not looking forward. Suddenly a leopard ran just next to my nose.

'Alex, come back! I didn't mean that!' shouted blond haired teenage boy running after animal. 'Hi Hunding' he threw, passing by and came back to calling the leopard. 'Ah, nineteenth floor' sighed employee broodily and went by corridor.

We passed some rooms until Hunding stopped next to one of them. He showed me the door with his hand. 'Put the rune at the door' he suggested, so I did this and the entrance opened.

Yeah, I saw rest of the room, which was cross-planned, but all my attention brought huge cherry blossom tree in the middle. The umbrage seemed to be holding the ceiling and trunk was so wide that I didn't see the other side of the room. I came closer to the tree, enchanted by pink cherry blossom.

'Yeah... You will be presented at tomorrow dinner so you have all day to fit in' said Hunding surprised by my behavior. 'I will sent you someone to guide you tomorrow morning on breakfast. Sleep tight.' And he closed the door.

After this I saw a limb with a bed. I walked up to it and thought for a while, standing next to the headrest. Finally, I took the pillow and the quilt after spreading the sheet on the floor (where was very fluffy carpet). I lay on the ground. I was surprised how fast I fell asleep.

 I was surprised how fast I fell asleep

---end of chapter 2

Wow, you're still here! Thank you <3

Next, third chapter will be in the next week, so see you soon!