Chapter 15

We landed in a green forest. Some of us pressed the rest, so we made little clump. The cluster where we came from was enshrouded by dust, coming from the crack.

-Please, don't tell me it's Zeus fist's cluster... – whined Percy.

-Yup, it is – said Leo.

-I didn't know the new labyrinth had an entrance in the same place... - sighed Annabeth. – In destroyed place.

-It means that everything could attacked us through it? COOL – spat Percy. – I have déjà vu...

-Guys, it should shine like that? – asked Magnus, pointing at statue, sticking from behind the tree crowns. I felt its strong aura and he was right; it was shining.

-No... no, no, no... - murmured Annabeth. – The Athena Parthenos took you as enemies! You must leave the camp quickly!

I passed her without a word and kneeled down, before the statue afar off. I did it like in the summoning charm, but it is also useful when you have to show your respect.

-We're not here to harm you – I said to the ground, hoping the guardian would hear me. – We're asking you abjectly for your approval...

-Yuki, what...? – started Annabeth.

-Look! – shouted Piper, pointing at the statue.

The Athena Parthenos, as Annabeth called it, stopped shining and still was emitting the aura, but it wasn't hostile... More cautionary. I stood up, and keeping my hands together I bowed to it.

-Thank you – I murmured with relief.

-How...? – asked Percy.

-Sometimes it's worthy to ask politely – I said, smiling to them.

-It seems so – giggled Leo.

-Well, so now we have to heal our wounds, especially yours, Yuki – said Annabeth with a relief and went in the statue's direction.

-It would be nice – I sighed and went after her.

The campers were shocked, when we arrived. Strange half horse half human talked for a while with our Greek friends. As I heard, the camp was protecting Greek demigods from monsters and because it was summer already, it was full of people. Our comrades explained the situation and the centaur (which was this strange creature) called by them Chiron looked worried. He lifted his gaze on us.

-Of course, you will be welcomed here, but we have to talk about the latest events – he said. – I think we come back to it after dinner. Now... Will!

The blond boy came out from the crowd. He looked so trustworthy, that I could say him anything even if I didn't know him.

-Call your siblings and cure their wounds – asked Chiron.

-I can help – said Magnus suddenly. – I can heal some more serious cases.

-You're one of the patients – giggled Will. – You guys don't look doomed, so it won't be a problem – he added with a smile and looked at me with assessing gaze. – Except you... Let me guess, you've been starved out and dehydrated, but I'm also noticing some micro bone fracture and bruises with them... - Will leaned to me with focus on his face.

-Damn, he's good – sighed Alex.

-Thank you – said Will with wide smile. – Nico, Kayla, I need your help!

-It's not the best idea that I'll be there – snorted dark haired, dressed (and everything but skinned) boy.

-Oh, you're wrong sweetie – murmured Will.