Chapter 1: Meeting Mrs.Right.....

Ray-Ray POV:

Yo, It's ya boy Ray from Mindless Behavior. And to be total honset with you I am lonely. I'm looking for that one girl and I can't never find her, Yeah I have fans that like me but there just saying that because I'm famous because all of this I couldn't get one girl. Well I'm gonna go to the dance studio and hope fans are in there cause they can get a little to crazy of knowing our where abouts. But first I'm going to go take a shower and hope today can get better.

Kayla POV:

Hey, I'm Kayla!!!! I'm 5'5 and I'm very thick for a short girl. I'm mixed with Indian and Mexcian so I'm a red bone. I have hair that is wavy and long down to my butt but I always leave it in to braids. I am also popular I have to bestfriends named Ciara and Keyshia and they both have men. I had a man but I had to let him go after he tried to control me. My brother is the famous Quavo from out of Migos. He made it out of here listening to hip-hop music but me I don't even know nothing about hip-hop cause i don't listen to the music I rap but I don't want to be out there like that. I dance my brother always say that he gonna sign me but I still want to be normal....Until I say so. I'm gonna go to the dance studio now so that I can get my special room hopefully it's ready but I already know it's not. I went to my closet and put on my black sports bra and some black sweat pants and grabbed my dance bag and I was out.

When I got to the studio the lady said I was gonna have to use Ray-Ray's room. Who the hell is Ray-Ray? When I got in there it looked nice but I want my fucking room. I just went ahead and plugged up my phone to the speaker and danced to Jennifer Lopez On the Floor feat Pitbull. And I was getting it in to it into some two breaded head freak came in dancing with me but to be honest with you we was killing it. But who is he?

Ray-Ray POV:

After I got out the shower I went ahead and put on my all black plain T-shirt then I put on my jeans that have the chain on it and then I got my favrite hat with the monkey face on it. Then I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth then got strated on my hair.

30 mintues later

I was finally done with my hair after all it is long. Anyway I got my keys grabbed an apple and a bottle of water and I was out. When I got to the studio the Lady was like there is a girl in your room because her room isen't finished yet. I kinda got mad because they know I come her everyday just to get my head off something and they let some random go into my room. I just walked off before I go ham on that Lady I don't even remember her name. When I got to my room I seen a sexy red bone in there she was thick and she was getting ready to dance she plugged her phone to the studio . And since I don't know her and she is in my studio room after all I wanted to watch her dance cause she could be a crazy fan that want some attention plus she had her hair just like mine braided down into to long breads. crazy right? Anyway she was getting it so I wanted to dance so I joined she was prouable thinking who the hell is this nigga but like people I am who love to dance she kept dancing to the song ended.

"Ok, who are you?" She asked her voice is beutiful but she came to me like this is her room.

" Look, You should know who I am everybody does but I should be asking who are you and Why are you in my room?"

"Ok, frist off two breaded freak I really don't know who you are and even if I did I wouldn't want to. And I'm in your room because the lady sent me in her into my room was finished which is going to take another month becuase they are just getting started. Any more questions Mr.Wrong Turn."

Ok I got to admit shawty got me good but for another month with her I can't cause we already started off on the wrong foot. And how come she don't know me she got to be lying cause everybody know Two breads from MB.