Chapter 21

A/N: HOLY FISH FRY MADE WITH CRAPPIE WE HIT 11K READS!!!! Thank you so much, everyone! I'm going, to be honest with y'all, I cried tears of joy when I saw this. I know last time, I played the fairy tail theme on the piano for y'all. But for this, you guys can ask me anything you want (just nothing about names or year of birth. I'd like to keep y identity a secret :D). I'll reply to your comments as soon as I can. Also, spring break is coming up pretty soon for me, so I want to let y'all know that during spring break, I will not be updating the book. I don't want to get caught by my parents while writing fanfic. But after spring break, I will be continuing the story! Anyways, I think I've been talking for too long. Let's jump right into the story!

Y/N = your name

F/F = favorite food

F/D = favorite drink

E/C = eye color

H/C = hair color

"Talking"

'thinking/voice in head/talking in your head'

"Beast talking/Demonic voice"

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up on the beach to the sound of sudden movement being made next to me. Looking to my left, I saw Erza twitching in her sleep. However, it looked more like she was having a nightmare. I sit up and place my hand on top of her head and start to give her some head pats. After a minute of doing this, she calmed down and stopped twitching. I just sat there looking at the waves, letting my mind wander on its own. I kind of forgot that my hand was still on Erza's head. I feel someone tap my shoulder, and I look over to see Erza awake and staring at me.

Erza: *confused* "Why is your hand on top of my head?"

Y/N: "Ummm.... *pulls hand away* I saw you having a nightmare, so I rubbed the top of your head. It seemed to calm you down." 

Erza: "Oh. Well then, thank you." 

Y/N: *nods*

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Erza spoke again.

Erza: "We should probably head back to the rooms. I know there's a casino here, and I want to see if I still have my skill at card games. Would you like to join?"

Y/N: *sighs* "I'll walk with you towards the rooms but, I won't head towards the casino."

Erza: "Why not? It's quite fun if you ask me."

Y/N: "I don't like being in large crowds. There's too much going on at once in the casino. I won't be able to focus on what I'm doing. I'd much rather stay in my room and do something that keeps me calm."

Erza: "Very well, I'll let you know if there's a problem so you can help."

Y/N: "Thanks."

Erza: "No problem."

Erza called the others over and told what the plan was for the rest of the day. We all walked back to our respective rooms and do our own thing to prepare ourselves. For everyone else, they prepared to head to the casino. I set out some chess puzzles, physics problems, and math problems, along with a couple of books to read. After a few minutes, Erza came by my room and gave me one last offer to join them. I politely declined. I can't be in crowded areas with a lot going on without starting to panic a bit. They left for the casino and I headed to my assortment of problems to solve. 

Sitting down with everything in front of me, I relaxed and let the problems sink into my mind.

Y/N: 'Find the general solution to the differential equation:  y''(t) + 4y(t) = 0' "This isn't very difficult."