Chapter 25

A/N: Hey y'all! Sorry for this chapter taking a bit longer to come out. My first exams come up soon this Monday, so I've been studying for that. Plus my homework for my other classes has been taking up a lot of my time. I hope y'all have been doing well. Anyways, this next arc is going to be coming up soon. For those of you who don't know, the next arc is the battle for Fairytail. Anyways, I've kept y'all long enough here, so, let's jump right into the chapter!

Y/N = your name

F/F = favorite food

F/D = favorite drink

E/C = eye color

H/C = hair color

S/C = scale color

"Talking"

'thinking/voice in head/talking in your head'

"Beast talking/Demonic voice"

Warning: This chapter contains some sensitive content related to depression and self-harm. If content like this triggers a reaction from you, please skip over this part of the scene. I'll leave a message in the chapter on where you can continue. Also, if any of you do suffer from depression or hurt yourself, please seek help. Talking to a close friend or family member helps greatly. If you need to, see a psychiatrist for help, they are trained to help people through these kinds of situations. If none of these work, you can always feel free to talk to me or any friends on Wattpad that you have. Even if I don't know any of you personally, I still care very much about your wellbeing. (It's not nearly as much in this chapter, but still just as a precaution, I put it here anyway.)

[Y/N's POV]

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag now. At least they seem to have taken the news well. This is the only way for me to be fully in control of my emotions, but how would the public react? Would they think of me as a monster? Probably. I'm a half-human, half-dragon hybrid walking around in the middle of the streets. Someone's going to think of me as a monster. 

After Natsu and Gray were separated from their little argument by Erza, everyone started to get up and walk around the room a bit more. Were they seriously just waiting there for me to wake up? Why? I can understand Erza and Natsu, but everyone else? Not really. They don't know a ton about me, and I'd prefer for it to stay that way until I feel like letting them know more about myself. I just rested my back against the headboard and watched them. Every time someone would take a glance towards me, they had this look of mild pity on their face. I wonder why? Just when everyone was about to start leaving, Erza turned around and spoke to me.

Erza: "Hey Y/N, we're all going out to the beach to give Millianna, Wally, and Shô a classic Fairytail farewell before they head on their adventure. Do you want to join us?"

I weighed the options for a bit before finally deciding to join. I gave her a nod and started to walk towards her. I then remembered that I'm still in my true form. It seems Erza noticed because before I could go back, she spoke up.

Erza: "Stay in that form Y/N. Everyone's already seen it, so there's no point in hiding it anymore."

I was still worried about how people outside the team might react.

Y/N: "But what about others? What about the people outside of the team?"

Erza: "What about them? If they have any problem with your true form, they'll have to get through us before they can get to you. We'll have your back."

That helped ease my worries a bit. I wasn't too worried about clothing since I had cut holes in the shirts and pants beforehand when I took missions from the Council. The cloak was always a big help in covering up those holes. Wait.... what happened to my cloak?