❗️S U M M A R Y❗️

"Of course I like Erik; he is literally the sweetest person on earth and just a guy to fool around with, I really do care about him, he is like a treasure that you don't want to give in others' hands"

"I also like Marco but in a different kind of way than Erik. It might sounds strange but I simply feel attracted to him. There is this sexual tension between us since the time we first met"

Helen Winter, 21 years old, and her best friend Lauren Steg, 22 years old, win a radio quiz and get two tickets for the Athlet of the year event.

Marco Reus, 25 years old, and Erik Durm, 22 years old, are also at this event because they are famous football players and won the World Championship with their team.

What will happen when they meet and who will Helen choose?

==

❗️Copright❗️

I do not own any of the football players or football clubs mentioned; the story is purely fictional, none of this happened for real.

-

The plot and idea of the story are based on my own ideas, please do not steal any of it! If you find a story with a similiar plot/similiar ideas please don't be afraid to inbox me!

-

Thank you for reading this story, I love you and I hope you will enjoy xxx