•Vier•

=My life is like a romantic comedy except there is no romance and it's just me laughing at my own jokes.=

=11:30pm=

💎Helen's POV💎

"And you are sure that I am not disturbing?" Lauren asks excited as we exit the event hall.

"I am positive"

"Ahhh, there are the gorgeous ladies"

It's none other than Marco interrupting our conversation, grinning as we turn our heads to look at him. Lauren looks like she is going to freak out any minute but I nudge her with my ellbow lightly, not wanting to get more attention.

I sit down next to Erik whose cute smile immediately appears again just as well as a few dimples on his blushed cheeks.

"How about you two tell us a little bit about yourself?" Marco who doesn't seem pleased about Lauren sitting down on his right side, suggests.

"Fine," I say, "but there is nothing really interesting or important about my life"

"I don't think so"

Flirty Marco makes an appearance again as he winks in my direction, causing my face to redden slightly and Erik's smile to freeze.

"Well... I live in a little village near Stuttgart and I am currently going to university since I want to study languages and become a journalist" I introduce myself, noticing that Erik's eyes are looking directly in mine and Marco's are practically locked to my lips.

"And I am Lauren, I am also going to the same university as Helen but I am more into the historical stuff"

She earns slow nods from both Erik and Marco as they both turn around to face me again.

"Do you want a drink Helen?" Marco asks politely, the famous halfsmirk playing on his lips.

Just as I am about to give an answer, someone clears his throat, causing the four of us to turn around.

Another one of the football player group stands behind us with a bright grin, also being highly attractive; his messy, slight curls are barely styled and his dark brown eyes wander from Lauren to me.

"I hate to interrupt the flirt session guys but Marco, you have to come with me"

Marco groans loudly and shakes his head.

"Why Mats? Do you-"

"No, I'm not playing tricks on you. The coach wants to see you because of your injuries you've been having lately" the guy, Mats, cuts Marco off midsentence and shoves both of his hands in his pockets.

Marco rolls his eyes as he stands up and looks at me apologetically.

"I'll be coming back soon"

I nod and smile at him and afterwards at Mats politely, then they make their way into the hall again.

"So it's only us three" Erik laughs awkwardly, he's just too cute.

"Actually," Lauren grins as she sends me a look, "I wanted to go inside again, I'm still searching for Hope Solo to give me an autograph"

I glare at her, exactly knowing why she is going inside again but Lauren doesn't seem to bother at all. After she disappears inside the building, Erik turns to look at me again, his lips curving up into a smile.

"So now it's only us two"

"Seems like it, doesn't it?" I say nervously and put a loose strain of my hair behind my ear, glancing at my hands awkwardly.