•Sieben•

=Boys laugh at what they put girls through but they won't be laughing when they're wiping tears off their daughter's face for the same reason~Will Smith=

=0:30am=

💎Helen's POV💎

Marco's thumb is moving in circles over the back of my hand, causing an unknown kind of anxiety I've feeling the whole evening long filling my stomach. My knees feel weak as he leads me through the crowd of people to one of the main entrances of the event hall.

"Where are we going Marco?"

My voice trembles as the words leave my mouth and the breath hitches in my throat as he stops all of a sudden, looking at me intensively.

"Somewhere"

The sound of his voice makes me want to go crazy, it's raspy and soft at once.

I decide not to ask anymore and simply trust him, I know Marco isn't the kind of guy that kidnapps you and I've only known him for a few hours now.

His grip tightens as the cold night air hits us but I follow him across the already empty garden as quickly as my feet allow me to.

I peek at Marco from the corner of my eye, observing his smooth moves and comparing them to the ones of a hungry predator, a tiger for example, lust glisterning in his eyes.

"After you"

His words sound like a sweet but poisonous melody, like a bittersweet romance that is killing you but making you longing for the pain as it is like a drug to you.

What am I even thinking?

This isn't Fifty Shades of Grey or something...

We enter another room of the giant building but now we are all alone. Marco lets go of my hand and stays behind, shutting the old wooden door that creaks as it closes. You can still hear the music playing softly in the background, making the atmosphere in the room even more tensed.

"Finally alone, aren't we?" Marco asks from behind, running his skillful fingers down my shoulders.

I shiver at his touch, not being able to move as it feels like I am paralyzed, my body only responding to Marco's touch.

"W-What are you doing?" I stutter as his fingertips wander from my exposed shoulders down my back to my waist.

"You can call it whatever you want," Marco whispers into my neck before pressing his lips to my skin slowly, "as long as it sounds like you are feeling well with it"

I open my mouth to answer but the devil that is Marco starts leaving kisses all over my bare shoulders and my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"M-Marco"

He smirks against my neck as his lips search for my sweet spot as if they have done it a thousand times before, setting my whole body on fire.

"I'm feeling well with it"

The sudden strength in my voice disappears as quickly as it came with Marco using his tongue to make warmth spreading me. His hands roam around my body, the growing desire to kiss him getting uncontrollable.

"Marco, I-"

I stop midsentence as he finds my weak spot, keeping on kissing it passionately. His fingers travel to the hem of my short dress, playing with it teasingly as another moan escapes my lips. I move my hand into his blonde quiff, holding onto it tightly.