•Drei•

=We should never fall in love because everything that falls gets broken. •Taylor Swift•=

=10:40pm=

💎Helen's POV💎

The way he smiled simply wouldn't get out of my mind for the past ten minutes; Lauren has been talking to me the entire time while I wasn't able to concentrate properly because of his dimples, the cuteness and the way his eyes light up when I would give him my number.

"Helen!" Lauren sighs frustrated and waves infront of my face for what seems to be the thousandth time in the last minute.

"I am sorry" I mumble and let my eyes travel through the crowd, searching for a specifc blonde-haired German boy.

But then on the other hand, his flirty friend was just as attractive and heartthrobbing as him. I still feel like Marco's blue eyes would rest on me uncontinuously, his warm, skilled hands resting on my waist.

"HELEN"

The image of the blue-eyed, handsome German football player with the cocky smile is replaced by an annoyed Lauren who literally screamed into my ear, her voice harsh and demanding.

"What is up with you Helen?! Why wouldn't you listen to me once since I got back from the toilet?! What the actual heck happened?!"

Two incredibly gorgeous and mindblowing football players happened.

"Nothing really" I lie and focus on the drink on the table infront of me.

I never was and I'll probably never be the best liar; everyone could always tell when I am lying because I simply avoid eyecontact and sound somehow forced or that's at least what Lauren told me.

I really hate talking about boys, flirts and relationships since the uncomfortable feeling of awkwardness would spread my body as soon as someone would start chatting about one of those themes. It's not like I haven't had a boyfriend before but we weren't as close as you would expect a couple to be; we talked, met and kissed of course but nothing more since Max, that is his name, was as unexpierenced as I was and it felt like stepping onto unknown territory wasn't for us. Today Max is the number one heartbreaker in our year and I honestly quite dislike him because of his unnecessary behaviour.

"I know exactly that something happened? You can tell me, you know?" Lauren tries to convince me and gives me that hopeful smile of hers.

I sigh deeply as I realize that there is no way out of this embarrassing situation that makes me feel quite anxious and kind of trapped.

"Two of the football players group flirted with me"

Lauren's whole face lights up in a matter of seconds and I really want to lie to her because I know exactly that she's completely overwhelmed and will start fangirling but I don't want to ruin her excitement; she has tried to find the perfect boy for me since Max and I broke up after good three years.

"Holy mother of Jesus, this is better than Twilight!" Lauren squeals and I smile at her briefly, hoping that she will calm down.

"But WAIT, before you tell me, I want to guess who it was," she tells me and actually seems to be thinking hard, "Mats Hummels and Mario Götze are taken so they weren't the ones for sure"

I nod shortly, observing the partying crowd around the two of us and still searching for one of the two highly attractive and breathtaking guys.

"That leaves Marco Reus, Manuel Neuer and Erik Durm... I am going to say Marco and Manuel because the media always handle Erik as the shy and innocent boy" Lauren continues although I am already close to not listening to her again.