•Zehn•

=Just because you don't have a prince doesn't mean you are not a princess. •Zayn Malik•=

=1:40am=

💎Helen's POV💎

I spot Lauren with her knees tugged to her chest and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What has happened?" I ask and help her up before embracing her tightly.

"Florian, he-"

"Who is Florian?" I interrupt her sobbing self as I move her hair out of her face.

"The boy I kissed when you and Marco and Erik argued," Lauren cries and buries her head in my shoulder, "he has a girlfriend and didn't told me"

I rub over her head comfortingly as the tears continue falling down her cheeks like waterfalls.

"He's not worth it, just another perverted, wasted guy who wants to satisfy his needs" I tell Lauren quietly as my thoughts wander to Erik again.

He's also just a guy from the needy sort... if I only knew it from the beginning.

"You are right but... I really kind of liked him" Lauren sobs and tries to catch the tears that make their way down her face.

"You surely like Marco, why don''t you hang out with us?" I suggest even though I would prefer spending some time with Marco alone.

He seems to be the romantic type of guy who would do anything for the girl of his dreams, who would fall onto his knees for a girl and beg her to take him.

"But Marco and you, you are like a couple, I don't want to intrude or anything" Lauren whispers as her sobs died down a bit.

"And you are my best friend and way more important than a guy, no matter how great, loving or famous he is" I say and smile at Lauren who returns the gesture and hugs me again.

"Let's find some bathroom that I can dump Florian's sorry ass"

The closest bathroom is in the main building in which Erik led me before Linnea came along and destroyed the wonderful moment we shared. The hall is very impressive; especially the heavy white hangings that prevent people from the outside to take a look inside and the high, decorated ceiling that seems to be miles above your head.

"I will wait outside the bathroom if that's alright" I tell Lauren and she nods briefly before entering the ladiesroom and leaving me behind.

The whole hall lies in complete silence; the only thing that's to be heard are the drops of the beat that now replace the classic music from earlier. I sigh and lean against the wall next to the door of the restrooms, wondering where I have left my clutch since I haven't seen it for quite a long time now. Suddenly voices belonging to two persons who obviously argue come nearer, interrupting the deep thoughts I've been having about how I can get my clutch back.

"...destroying everything, I really like her okay?"

The voice sounds more familiar than I'd actually like to admit, the husky but soft tone is like a melody to my ears.

"Oh, you like her?! Well, I like you and you obviously never noticed!"

I peek around the corner, trying to still stay invisible as I spot Erik and the blonde girl, Linnea, standing in the middle of the great hall, arguing over something that seems to be me.