Introduction

Hi everyone ! This is Pui, I had been hibernating since the last two years in a cave I didn't know even existed. I'd been on a major break from writing, for some reason I thought I am not capable of such a skill. I still think that way, and if not for someone, I wouldn't have been here again. I know I have unfinished and lost stories on this account, and now that I am willing to give this one more try, I'll try to not be lost again. 

I think I have been forgotten, and it's okay because no one waits for anyone. This is a new and start that I'm making. I would love to hear from you all, not just what you think about this story, but also if Shivika fan fiction is still alive or has the show taken away all its glory. I'm not underestimating the fandom, me being a lunatic all the same, but maybe some reassurance will help me further. 

This line starts on the day when Shivaay announced his engagement with Ragini. It was just an egoistic move to make Anika feel jealous, which turned out to be the biggest mistake of Shivaay. The story will follow up on what happened as a result of this disaster. It has already been up on Telly Updates from the last 2 years, but this is a more edited and better version of that. 

Once again, I would love to hear from all of you reading this, so that I know where I'm heading. 
Thank you guys for your time! 

<3