Chapter Six

At lunch Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Iida sat together. "Are you feeling better?" Deku asked Todoroki. "I'm feeling much better." "That's good." Deku couldn't get his mind off of this morning. Bakugo read from Todoroki's diary saying he liked him. "Hey, do any of you guys wanna hang out tonight?" Uraraka asked. Iida, Deku, and Todoroki agreed to hang out. "Great! We can go to the movies and get ice cream!" "What time?" Asked Todoroki. "5:00pm."
    After school, everyone went to their dorms and changed out of their uniforms. They all put on regular clothes. They all started their homework. At 5:00pm everyone met up with Uraraka. They walked to the movie theater. After the movie they went to the ice cream shop. Deku ordered mint. Todoroki ordered a mix of strawberry and vanilla.  Uraraka ordered chocolate. Iida ordered vanilla. They all sat down and ate their ice cream. 
    "What should we talk about?" Deku asked. "I don't know." Todoroki answered.
     Bakugo walked into the ice cream shop. "Awwww! Icy Hot is going on a date with his new boyfriend!"  Nobody said anything, hoping Bakugo would stop being a jerk. He eventually stopped bothering Todoroki.

(Sorry for such a short chapter I just don't know what else to write in this one)