Chapter Nine (Deku POV)

After Uraraka texted me I went over to her dorm. "Is everything alright?" I asked. "Yes." "Well that's good." "I just wanna ask you something." "Go ahead." "So we've been friends for a really long time and um..." "What?" "I like you and it's kind obvious that you like me as a crush. So will you be my boyfriend." "I like you, but I can't be your boyfriend." "Oh." "I was gonna tell everyone tommorow but I guess I'll tell you. I'm pansexual." "Oh I support you." "And I'm dating a guy." "Who?" "Ummm. Todoroki." "I had a feeling he was gonna ask you out. There's a school dance on Friday are you two going?" "I don't know. I'm gonna have to ask Todoroki." "I'm probably gonna go with Tsu and Iida as friends. You and Todoroki can join us." "Thanks for inviting us." "Of course I'd invite you two." Todoroki texted me. "Is Uraraka okay." "Yes." "That's good. Your spaghetti is ready." "Okay I'll be down there in a few minutes." "I gotta go." I said to Uraraka. "Okay see you tomorrow at school."
      When I got to the common room I saw Todoroki holding a bowl of spaghetti. "Thanks." I said as he handed me the bowl. "What did Uraraka say?" "Oh um she wanted me to be her boyfriend." "What did you say?" "I told her I was dating you." "You can date her if you want to." "No. I wanna stay with you." The oven beeped. "Those are the cookies I made you." Todoroki said. "You don't have to do all of this for me!" I said. "But I want to." I smiled when he said that. I love how he's so nice and cares for me.
    "There's the spring dance on Friday after school. Do you wanna come with me?" I asked. He said he'd love to. "Also I can take you out to dinner." I said. "Awwww. How did I ever get such a sweet and nice boyfriend?" He asked. "That's what I'm wondering." I replied. After we ate dinner we sat on the couch and put on a movie.