Chapter Seven (Deku POV)

After we got back from the ice cream shop I walked into my dorm. I laid down. I had already finished my homework earlier. I thought about earlier today. Does Todoroki really love me? Is it just something stupid that Kachan said. I don't know why but if Todoroki asked me to be his boyfriend I'd say yes. Maybe I should text him and ask him to hang out with just me an him. I grabbed my phone. I texted Todoroki. "Hey. Do you wanna hang out tommorow at my dorm." No answer. It was late. He was probably sleeping. After all it was almost midnight. I decided to get some sleep.
When I woke up, I forgot I texted Todoroki. I got ready for the day and walked downstairs to the common room. In there I saw Todoroki. He was making black coffee. "Hi Todoroki. Do you wanna hang out after school?" "Sure! What should we do?" "I don't know. You can choose what we should do?" For some reason I wanted Todoroki to ask me out. I wanted to make my friend happy. I got out the ingredients to make pancakes. I made the batter and put it on stove. I was talking to Todoroki until he shouted that my pancakes were burning. "I'll make some new ones for you," Todoroki said. "Thanks." When he was done making the pancakes he gave them to me. They were probably some of the best pancakes I've ever had. Todoroki and I walked to class together.

(Sorry for another really short chapter)