The Beginning of the End

Before reading this, I would like you to read the first book to get along the story, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Y/N and I am the 10th Member of TWICE, I really don't know if I am still the 10th member of it, because a lot of things happened during these past months. Again, my name is Y/N, I am the  10th member, not particularly in dancing and singing but in the composition of a song.

I am living with them for the past 2 weeks, not including after I left the group. 

*Knock Knock Knock* 

I heard someone is knocking, I look at the wall and ignore it for a while

*Knock Knock Knock* "Y/N are you here?" 

"Who could it be early this morning?" I whispered to myself

"Come in." 

The doorknob sticks and it slowly opens it.

JIhyo: "Y/N! Why are you still laying there? Stand up! Stop being Lazy!

"Can you guys do it alone? I am not in the mood right now"

Something flashes 

JH: "Do you want me to send this to the manager and tell her that you're laying down there without doing anything?"

"Jeez, Fine I am going to follow there, just wait for 5 mins" 

I move around and face her, I saw her standing wearing her pajama suit, she grabs a chair and sits on it.

"I told you I will follow."

JH: "Sure, I will wait for you if, I will set an alarm clock, and if you don't stand up and move your body, I will send this to the manager" She starts clicking on her phone and then put it on the table, and start looking at me. 

I yawn. "Hmm, the bed is pretty big and there is a space here, are you still sleepy?" 

JH:" Somehow, but  I will never sleep with you pervert, Also, show some respect to my boyfriend"

I totally forgot about it.

"Oh.. Ye-yeah I am so-sorry"

JH:" Nah it's okay, Hahaha"

I grab my phone and start browsing it, I can't still access the Twicetagram and their other social media sites.

"Look at the Instagram, Twicetagram, Who's out of the country right now? It says that
"Hope you are all okay!"

JH:" Ahhh, It's Tzuyu"

"Who's with her?"

JH:" Momo and Dahyun"