Highly

I spent 2 more weeks in the hospital but the girls who visited me didn't come back anymore. Today is the day of my release my left arm is still healing so I am wearing a bandage. Someone fetches me, and I followed her since she's the one who always came here. She told me that I can call her by her name, but since she's much older and the nurses always call her "manager". so I called her manager too. We went out of the hospital, and I saw a glorious van there.

I followed her inside, so inside the van consist of only 3 people. Me, the manager, and the driver.

"So, how are you? based on the result you're in good condition, the doctor said that you're going to slowly recover your memory." She asks me.

"I am fine, I also remember different names, I wish that my memory comes back as soon as possible...Can I ask where are we going?"

"That's great, we're going home."

"Ah...how can I contact you?" I ask her

"Hmm...For the meantime, you're not allowed to use your phone or any social media,"

"Why?"

"The doctor said you might stress up" 

"Am I going to live alone?" I curiously ask.

"Yes, but you will have a visitor, and when you got home, you're going to spend your day alone there, but tomorrow, you can meet her"

"Her? who's her?" I curiously ask. "The bunny teeth?" I added.

She chuckles

"Is there anything funny?" I calmly ask.

"N-no, but I know who you're talking about and everyone calls her the same thing as you"

"Ahh...Ha...ha...ha..." I fakely laugh.

After a few moments, we arrive in a quiet place. We walk a few meters and she slowly opens the door.

"For the meantime, you're going to stay here alone, don't worry you have everything you need there," She said to me

"Is it too big for me?" 

"N-no, it's not, when you meet them, this place will be crowded for sure" 

"What do mean "Them", are they one the who visited me few weeks ago?"

"Yes, you already knew them?!" She hesitantly asks.

"No...Just familiar faces and some resemblance, when I wake up I saw them standing there--"
"Also,  during the night, every time I sleep, I dreamt about living in a fancy house and someone is there...many people...Different voices, a different resemblance." My head suddenly hurts, and I immediately hold on the wall to support my balance.

"Are you okay?" She asks me.

"Y-yes, I am fine" I replied, she assisted me, I lie down on the bed.