Finally Settled

THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTION
Expect some grammar error or missing word

I saw them standing, and looking at me. All of them are confused and I can see their faces how bad the meeting was. I look at the manager and her face was also confused about what was happening.

Manager: "YN Can you tell me what the heck did you do?!"

Jeong: "YN! You must stay with us, no matter what happened!"

Lia: "No, unnie I think YN should stay with us after he's been through with you, no offense just my opinion"

Dahyun: "But YN starts with us, he originally starts with us"

Yeji: "We knew that, but-- I-I think it's our time for him"

Momo: "W-what do you it's your time, eh?!"

Sana: "He spent most of his time with you these past weeks?!"

Manager: "YN CAN YOU JUST TALK HERE?! HAA!"

I step up, I stand in the middle of them and everyone is looking at me, both parties slightly calm down. All of them are looking at me, staring and patiently waiting.

I take a deep breath. "Someone called earlier,"

Chae: "Can you just tell us what will be your answer?!"

"I guess I am the reason why you're being like that...I think I should--"

I saw Jihyo starts holding her forehead and starts walking, "No...No...No..." She silently said as she continues to go round.

Nayeon: "Don't tell me?! Noo YN please not again!"

Tzuyu: "Y-you don't need to do it..."

I saw Yeji looking around confusedly

Yeji: "C-can you guys tell us what's going on?"

"I think I should accept the offer,"

Chaer: "I don't really get it..."

Ryujin: "Can somebody explain what is happening?"

Jeong: "Please YN...Don't do that again!"

"Manager...They called me earlier"

Manager: "Ahh...I see, so it's your call, I'll not stop you, but please fix this thing first."

Mina: "Are you running away again?" she silently asks.

"No...not like that"

Tzuyu: "Then what are you doing?!"

Nayeon: "Can we do something else? Ju-just please don't go away again..." She said. I look at them, and all of them were crying.

Suddenly Sana stands up and approaches me. Her face shows how pissed she is and how messy her face is.

"What?.."

Sana suddenly grabs my shirt(neck area) upward, acting like she's going to punch me. "Is that really what you want?! HA?! YN, you're the worst, you don't even think about what others will feel, you only think about yourself! You don't even think about how it will affect Mina! I can't stand you anymore, you think you're too special! YN! This is the last time we're going to talk, you're the worst! She releases me, I thought it's done.

Sana walks away crying, and the other members' follower her, both Jihyo and Nayeon, and Dahyun stays.

Jihyo: "Do we really need to go this far?"

Mina: "A-are you really sure YN...I can't believe you keep doing this to us"

Chaer: "Can a-any body tell us what is happening?" She said as she cries