Preview Lights

*there will some grammar error here or missing word, all you read is just a fan-made. If anyone wants to donate We're stuck here because of lockdown. Kindly PM me
Everything you read here is fan-fic/fan-made. They are just names

"Hey, let me join, I don't wanna be alone here," I said to her as both of us went outside.

"S-sure, Oppa" Chaer replied. "By the way, what happened between you and twice?" 

"Some problem"

"You know as a woman, please talk to them"

"Thank you"

"Can you tell me about you and Itzy members?"

"Hmmm...Yeji is a leader one, she's good at singing"

"Singing and Dancing, I already know it, about their attitude"

"Hmm, Yeji is our leader, she's cute and really a good person, she looks after us, but sometimes she's out of place"

"Ryujin...She likes being a fierce one, darker stuff and boyish type, like Jeong-unnie, but she's pretty soft inside"

"Lia, she's good at English, same as Yeji."

"Yuna, she's our little sister, she's too young but clingy"

"How about you?" I ask her

"I t-think it's much better if the others answer it."

"Haha, tell me about your background"

"I sibling both are females, and this is my first time living with a male, except my dad"

"I hope everything works fine"

"How about you Y/N? how did you meet twice? what is your relationship with them?"

"I was fired by the manager back then"

"What?"

"Yeah, but I apply in some talent show, and boom, here I am"

"Hahaha, what was the reaction of them?"

"They were surprised, all of them hugs me, it's kinda weird because of their chest pressed upon me" I look at her

"Oh" She replied

"Oh shit, I think I went too far," I whispered to myself,

"So-sorry, "

"Don't be offended but.."

"But what?"

"You sound like a pervert" 

I remember Jihyo.

"What?...."No, I am not!"

"So-sorry, just my imitation after I heard your story...back to the question, what is your relationship with them?"

These questions hit me so hard, one more wrong answer and awkwardness will appear.

"A-about that,  co-workers" 

"Really just co-workers?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Their reaction after they heard JYP is different from being a "CO-WORKERS".

"..." I didn't reply. as we walk in the hallway, we saw the rest of the girls coming back.

"You're already here, Oppa!" Yuna said as runs towards me.

"Hello"

"We've bought some foods," Ryujin said

"Thank you, then."