Our Home

Jeongyeon starts approaching me, While Momo at my back, she enwraps her arms on my chest from behind, I was locked down in the couch, sitting there and knowing how will this thing end. I thought Chaeyoung will help me because she said earlier that she will not do anything crazy, but seeing her locking my right arm is not the thing I am expecting since I am still injured, Sana immediatley jumps on my left side, she locks my arms. My body, both of my arms are being held by them, chained by this event. 

Jeongyeon slowly removes her clothes. "Are you ready for your massage?" She bites her lips, she knelt down and unlocks my short, then pulling it down. My limp dick shows. "Ohhh...I was not expecting this, maybe I should do something?" She giggles only wearing her underwear

I saw Tzuyu and Dahyun standing there looking at us. Dahyun keeps biting her lips while Tzuyu was just smiling.

Jeong grabs it with her right hand, she kisses the tip of it and starts sucking it.

I tried to endure the pleasure but my body can't resist it, I saw her eyes widen as I felt my member starts to get hard inside of her mouth.

She looks at me  "Hmm...I guess I did it correctly" 

"Jeong-unnie, we can see from here that you're soaking wet," Dahyun said. 

With her left hand, Jeong touches her pussy "Ohh...Y-yes I didn't even notice it." Jeong slowly stands, she removes her undie and we saw how wet she is.

 She turns her back, she slowly steps back, seeing only her bareback. She grabs my dick with her right hand, adjusting it to the entrance of her hole.  She slowly squats down as I felt the entrance of her hole. I can feel how wet she is as my dick slowly slides inside of her. "Ohhh...This is the real one" She moans. "Ahh...I love this sensation" She added. As she continues to squat on my dick, I can feel she's gripping it so hard.

"J-Jeongnee..you're so tight," I said to her, she just smiles at me. I try to move my left arm but Sana locks it harder. I look to my left.

"Why... Sana? Why?" I sadly ask her

She smiles at me, then bites her lips. "Why not?" She suddenly kisses me on my lips. 

"We're not going to join here, spend your time with Y/N," Dahyun said. "Let's go to bed Tzuyu" She added. Both Dahyun and Tzuyu went upstairs.

"Stop looking at them...Focus on us," Momo said as she massages my chest.

Jeongyeon'ass keeps jumping time to time I can feel that she's going deeper unusual "Y/N...Y/N...I can't...I may be a boyish b-but when you're here...When I saw you...Or-Or each time I remember you, m-my body changes. Uhmm...I a-am cumming Y/N...Ahh..." She continues to hump deeper, my thigh meets her ass. 

After a few rounds of her humps, she lays her back on my chest, Momo removes her hand on my chest and puts it on Jeong's breast. Momo grabs Jeong's nipple and starts playing with it.

"M-Momo...I--- I a-am cumming..."Jeong moans for the final time as she stops humping. "Ha...Ha...Momo s-stop pinching my nipple...I am do-done...W-who's next... Y-Y/N thank you for this one, it seems that I c-can't keep another round, we've been tired throughout the day." Jeong slowly stands as my dick covered with her semen.

She picks up her clothes as she sits on the other couch. "I'll just sit here, watch and take a break if I can join another round" 

"Should I go first?" Momo asks

"Nooooo... I was here earlier" Chaeyeoung pouts.

"Ehh? Fine...I'll give to you since you're younger than me." Momo replied.