Unlisted

Chaer|| Chaeryeoung \\ Chae|| Chaeyeoung. There will be missing word or wrong grammar 

The manager opens the door forcefully, She enters the room and she saw me wearing my pants only, while Sana is covered by the blanket and the 2 itzy members are already dressed.

"What's happening here?" The manager asks. "Y/N why are you only wearing your pants?"

"I-I massaged him ear-earlier! Sana interrupts

"Huh? Then why are you lying down there?" 

I knelt down and bow "I - I am sorry it's my fault!" 

"What happened?" The manager asks

"Ryujin??? Chaer??? What happened here?" The manager added

"W-we're j-just...." Chaer said

"We're j-just?" The manager asks

Nayeon taps the manager's shoulder. "Why won't we buy some food? You know, breakfast, or lunch?"

"Yeah, I am pretty hungry you know?" Jihyo added

Nayeon drags the manager outside the apartment, "Come on, let's buy something before talking to them, I am hungry too, Haha" 

"O-okay" The manager said then both of them went out of the apartment,

Sana, Jihyo, Chaer, and Ryujin sighs deeply.

Jihyo removes the blanket of Sana "Get dressed now Sana!" Sana immediatley stands up and grab her pantie, but it is covered by blood because of the 2 girls, Jihyo saw it and she knows what happened.

"WHAT...DID...YOU...GUYS...DO?" Jihyo slowly said. \

Both Ryujin and Chaer starts to cry. "Hey...Hey...Do-don't cry, or the manager will notice something if they return" Sana said

"B-but" Chaer said. 

"I am sorry...I am sorry...I am sorry...It's my fault...this shouldn't be happening...It's my fault...It's mine...sorry" I said randomly. I notice my hand is shaking constantly, I can't control it, I can't stop it.  I have no idea what is happening to me, it's just there is another mind who is trying to control me. Jihyo hugs me.

"Shhh...Shh...Y/N...Calm down...shhh...It's not your fault..." Jihyo said as pats my back. 

"What's happening to you Y/N?" Sana said as she gets dressed 

"What is happening with you Y/N!" Jihyo said as she pats me on my back.

I knelt there while Jihyo keeps hugging me.

"Y/N...Y/N!" Jihyo keeps calling out my name but I can't react, it's just I heard it but didn't realize what it is.

I felt Sana's hand on my right shoulder.

"Y/N? Hey...Y/N?...Y/N..." I heard Sana's voice, she shakes my shoulder. 

Suddenly Jihyo slaps my face and holds both of my shoulders and shakes me again. 

"Y/N! Get hold yourself!"

"Sorry, It's my fault, it's my fault. I will not do it again, I promise" I randomly said, and that is the only time I realized what is happening, I just snap out of my dark zone.

Jihyo assisted me to the couch and sit beside me, she took out her phone and start browsing, I just sat there staring onto nothing, I saw Ryujin and Chaer looking at me too. I look at them directly. "So-sorry". I tried to avoid eye contacting with them.