Disappearing Night

*Chaer = Chaeryeoung of Itzy || Chae = Chaeyoung of Twice*
Some will be wrong grammar or missing word

"Hi Jeong-Unnie" Yuna said

"Hello,"

"Y/N went back to the house right?"

"Yeah, he told me something"

"S-something? Wh-what is that supposed to mean"

"During the evening, he said he heard some voice"

Yuna trembles upon hearing those words. "Ahh- I-is th-that so?" Yuna nervously replied.

Jeongyeon smiles. "Yeah, he went outside, then he glimpses on something" 

Yuna's reaction is different from the cutie maknae turns out to be a scared one. "E-excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom," Yuna said as she rushes to the bathroom. 

I saw Jeong's face follows Yuna as she went to the bathroom. I approach Jeong.

"Hi," I said

"Hello"

"What did you said to her?"

She nods her head sideways. "Nothing".

"Are you sure, Jeong"

"I just told her what you said to me"

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I got pissed off. "I trusted you, Jeong." We saw Yuna came out of the bathroom her eyes were red, sign that something happened. 

I sigh deeply "I am going to talk to her,"

"Hi Y/N!" Yuna said as she approaches me.

"You're back already," Jeong said. "So, Y/N told me that he saw a ghost in your apartment, which is funny! Hahaha, how could this adult guy still believe in ghost, Hahaha" Jeong teases me.

I just give a smirk.

...

This is so awkward if Yuna asked me about how Jeong knows that something happened during the night, it will be terrible. 

I grab Yuna's hand and drag her out.

She was surprised how forcefully I drag her out "Oppa! Yo-you're hurting me" 

I immediately release her. "Y-Yuna, I am sorry the way she acted"

"W-who?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Jeongyeon?".

"Unnie?! Hahaha no-nothing to worry about..." She stops talking.

I look at her. "Yuna.."

Her tears start to build up, "No-nothing to worry about" She hugs me and bury her face on my chest. She looks at me "Di-did you tell her?"

I hug her back. "N-no, I just told her that I need to go to the house"

"B-but she sounds like she knew something" 

I hug her tightly, "No, she doesn't know anything, trust me" I kiss her forehead. "Do you want me to ask her something?" 

"N-no need Oppa, I trust you," She hugs me tightly.

Someone pinches me on my waist.  I look who it is.

"Y/N, what are you doing?"  Jihyo said to me. 

I immediatley releases Yuna and so as her, "H-Hi U-unnie" Yuna said. She bows that and returns to her members. 

"What is it?" I asked her