Detach

The manager grabs her phone and video calls the head which is JYP.

"Annyeonghaseyo" All of us greeted him.

"Hello, Twice and Itzy, have you heard the decision?" He said.

"Yes, we heard it, but what is the reason?" Jihyo asked

"Is it because of the incident? Incident of her photo" Nayeon said as she looks to Ryujin

Ryujin just bows down because of embarrassment.

"We're sorry for that" Yeji protects Ryujin

"Shhh...Girls..." The manager said.

"Sorry," Nayeon replied

"Y/n, you're going to continue your study right?" JYP ask

"Ye-yes sir,"

"You use the money you earn here?"

"Yes"

"So I have a deal for you since you are the best composer in our company, we will pay all of your needs in your studies, increase your salary, in one condition"

"What is it?"

"You're gonna work under ITZY group, it depends if it will be weeks or a month, also the twice have a concert coming this month so it won't affect much,  and you still need to be anonymous"

"Ahh I see"

"So what is your answer?" He asked

I look at both groups.

"Sorry," I said softly

Then the twice members look at me, I look at them too. then I bow down in front of them.

"Sorry, I will continue to pursue my college"

"What?!" Sana shouts as she stands up and confused from what I said. "What are you talking about?" Sana added, "I will give you some of my money if you want!".

"Sana, it's not about the money" I replied.

"No! after you graduate, you will find another job!" She added

"Sana..." JYP softly said. I guess he knows that I am already attached to the group, so as the girls

"S-sorry" Sana said, then she runs upstairs. Momo and Tzuyu followed her.

"What are you saying, Y/N?" Mina calmly asked

"It's decided, Y/N, the day after tomorrow, you will move to ITZY's department.

"So I am still going to stay in the twice house?

"No, you're also going to stay with them, goodbye," he said then he ends the call. He is a man of word.

The rest of the girls looks at me, I am in the battle of life and death, I agreed on something that I know will be good for me, but also can hurt other people. I look at Itzy's group and I saw the face of unsatisfied and shy from what is happening. I look at Twice and their face says the betrayal of a close friend.

"Y/n, what are you thinking? I thought we agreed on something?" Jihyo said

"I can't believe this!" Nayeon said as she grinds her teeth. She said and she went upstairs, she opens the door and slammed it so hard. Itzy members heard that and they basically frightened the way Nayeon acts.

"I am really sorry," I said to twice members, all of them stands up and left the living room, the only one who stays is Dahyun.

I thought Jihyo will understand this because she's the leader but I guess not, I remember that she's too emotional.