Disturbance

Mina keeps dragging me back to the apartment doorway. 

"What did Jihyo do to you when I was gone?!" Mina furiously asked

I can't tell her what Jihyo did, because I don't want Jihyo to get troubled by this furious Mina. I still care for Jihyo.

We just continue to walk as I pull my hoodie back to my head. 

We saw different people. "Mina...Hello!" The male fan said, but Mina ignores it and continues to drag me.

"Mina?! Mina! Hello! " Another fan said but she keeps ignoring them as she focuses on walking.

"Mina, greet them back or they will hate you," I silently said to her.

"I don't care! We need to go back as soon as possible!" Her grumpy face replied to me.

I pull her hand and stop. "I won't go back there, I'd rather stay here than to lose your reputation.

She sighs deeply and looks around, she waves her hand and bows down. 

"Mina...Who's with you? Is that your boyfriend?!" A female fan said.

"Ah..Ah..?! H-Him?! It's...-"

"Your Boyfriend?!" The male fan interrupts

"N-no...It's our manager, we're in a hurry!" She replied then she drags me and runs faster until we lost her the crowd.

"What's with you?!" I ask her

"I accepted your deal, so just follow me!" She loudly replied. She's correct, so I just follow her. My phone keeps ringing,

"Don't Answer it!" She softly said as she continues to drag my hand

After a few minutes of walking, we arrive at the apartment. She opens the door and she saw Jihyo there lying on the bed alone using her phone.

 She opens the door and she saw Jihyo there lying on the bed alone using her phone

"JIHYO!" Mina loudly said.

"M-mina, have you seen Y/n?" Jihyo asked, then I stand at the door.  Jihyo saw me, her worried face turn into a happy and delightful face.

She runs towards us, "Y/N!". She hugs me and holds my hands, "I was so worried!". I just bow down my head to cover the scars she did.

She looks onto Mina. 

*slap*

Mina just slaps Jihyo, I was shocked by that and I saw Mina's face grinding her teeth and I can see how angry she is. 

Jihyo holds her cheek enduring the pain. 

"W-what was that?" Jihyo curiously ask

"Do you think I am stupid?!" Mina said then she pulls down my hoodie and reveal the scars.

"Do you think what this is?! Huh?! Where do you think these scars came from?! I heard Y/N, he said he almost got killed" Mina said

"..."