Playlist

"YOUR NAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING DURING THE NIGHT HUH?!!!!!!!!!!" Nayeon shouts as her eyes went big.

"Nayeon...Keep down your voice, others might still sleeping," Sana silently said.

Mina stands up and grabs her clothes on the ground and immediately went to the bathroom, Nayeon suddenly jumps on the bed. I immediately sit down and move backward, until my back reach the wall. Sana crawls down towards me.

Sana starts biting and licking her own lips. "It~...Seems~...That~...someone~...needs~...to~...calm~...down~...here~" She said as she continues to crawl and run her fingers across my right leg.

here~" She said as she continues to crawl and run her fingers across my right leg

"Sana ..." I softly said but she continues to crawl down, she's on my thigh. Suddenly Nayeon pulls her leg.

"Nooooooo~ Sana!" Nayeon said as she pulls down Sana out of the bed.

"Nayeonnniiee~, w-why?~ " Sana complains. 

Nayeon approaches and picks up my clothes on the floor. 

"I-Is that really you Noona?"I said to her

"Huh? What else do you think about me? All about--?" Nayeon replied while she smirks. 

"What else should I think about? Hahaha," I replied to Nayeon.

"Can we have...just one round?" Sana request.

"Sana! Manners!" Mina said as she wents out of the bathroom.

Sana pouts  "What? You're allowed but I am not~?"

"It's because they are many people inside the house right now, Itzy and other members too," Mina replied

Sana raised her eyebrow"So???? Chaeryeoung and Ryujin also experience it----"

...........................................

I just facepalm

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!! How did you know?!!!" Nayeon shouts.