Questions of Questions

"Tell her that we are about to go home, also, if they ask something you know you can answer, answer it, but be careful answering all of their questions, it will be personal questions sometimes"

"Okay?" Chae said

"Hahaha, you're really scared aren't you?" Mina said

"Not really scared."

My phone suddenly rings, I went to the table and get my phone and answer it.

"Where are you?! What are you doing with the other girls? Ha?!" Jihyo yells as I answer the call, I put it on the speaker mode.

"Hello! "Hello?! Y/N, Hello?! What are you doing?!" Jihyo yells, both Mina and Chae approach chuckles as they hear Jihyo shouts. Mina rushes to me and mutes my phone

"Let's prank her!" Mina said 

"Yeah! Good Idea, what do you think should it be?" Chae added

I just smiled at them,

"Let's act that Y/n's phone is... hmmm, What should it be?" Mina said

"Act as my phone got stolen from me"

Both I and Chaeyoung laugh, Mina unmute the phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" Chae's different pitch/tone voice, 

"Hmm, Sorry, who is this?" Jihyo replied.  Both of them talk as we know that Mina's voice is small, and I don't want to use mine since it's their idea.

"Does it matter?"

"What do you mean? Where is the owner of the phone?"  

"Ohh, the guy? We saw him buying in the store alone, so we did what we did" 

Mina went to the bathroom to take a shower, I just sit beside Chae as she talks, but I didn't interfere with their talk, I just listen to them and grab Chae's phone.

"What's the password?" I silently whispered

"My birthday" She replied and I enter it.

"What did you do to him?" Jihyo asked nervously and Chae laughs so hard. I just nodded my head sideways as I chuckle.

"Nothing, we left him lying on the floor"

"What? Is he oka-" Jihyo said but Chaeyoung ends the call.

"HAHAHAHA" Chae laughs so loud as she wipes her tears of joy.

"What happens?" Mina asks from the bathroom

"I end the call, are you done there?"

"Hahaha, nope, just few seconds, I am just getting dress." After a few seconds, Mina went out of the bathroom and Chae went in.

"What happened?" she asked me

"Nothing" I replied, then my phone starts to ring again, but Mina didn't answer it, she just left it there alone.

After a few seconds, Mina's phones ring, and mine stopped.

"Who's that?" I asked her

"It's Jihyo"

"Go, answer it"

Mina answers the call.

"Hello? Mina, What happened there?" 

"I thought Y/n is already there? He texted us during the night, he said that he will bring us some clothes so we didn't reply"

"What?! O-okay, tha-thank you!" 

"Why, what happened?" 

"No-nothing, Haha, just hold on there okay"

"You sound worried"