Unsettled

*I tried some experiment in format, Expect some wrong grammar or missing word*

As I went downstairs, I heard Sana talking to the other members. 

Sana: "Mina, who's that? I saw a man on the second floor, is that your doctor?" 

Then Dahyun took a peek at the stairs, and our eyes meet. Her eyes went big and immediatley went back to the living room.

Dahyun: "It's YN...Wh-what should we do?" I heard her starts panicking

I walk towards the living room, and I saw them there, but I didn't bother to greet them, all of them are staring at me, they seemingly embarrass and trying to avoid.

"Mina, have you taken your medicine already?" I ask her. Mina stands up and looks at me.

Mina: "N-not yet," She replied as she went back upstairs.

I was left alone there by the 8 girls. I know they want to say something, but they are afraid and trying to avoid something. I just smiled at them. 

TZ: "H-Hi? H-how are you YN?" She shyly greets me.

"I'm fine." I replied as I smiled at her, suddenly someone hugs me from behind. Then rest her head on my right shoulder.

JY: "Let's eat outside? My treat?"

"I'll think about it?" Jeongyeon slowly removes her hands around my waist. 

NY: "Ma-maybe he has an appointment, let's not bother him, we can go out," She shyly said.

CY: "W-where have you been throughout the time?" 

Everyone looks at Chayeoung, all of them were surprised that she asks that question

CY: "S-sorry.." 

"Ahhh...It's fine, I am looking for a new apartment,"

JH: "Where are you staying? We tried to contact the manager, and look in every apartment you have, but we can't find you"

"I am staying with Itzy for a while, I can't stay here after the accident--" I stutter, I should've said those words. Momo suddenly walks out, and I heard starts sobbing, Tzuyu and Chae followed her.

"D-did I say something wrong?" 

JH: "W-we're really s-sorry for what we've done, but we're--"

"No...Don't be, by the way, I just remember that I need to go somewhere."

NY: "Are you going back to them? Itzy? why won't you stay here for a while? I mean to spend your day with us then during the night you can go back to them"

"Why? What would be the reason, and what else would I do here, Mina is already fine since you're here," 

Mina went downstairs, I guess she already took her medicine 

MN: "YN are you still there? What are you doing today? Do you want to stay here for a while?" She said as she went back to the living room

"I'll think for it"

MN: "Ahh...It's okay, thank you for staying here for a night"

SN: "W-what? He promised me that---" She stops talking and starts looking at me. "I-I thought you're going to stay by our side?"