Chapter 8 (MATURE)

3rd person

After the most amazing night of sleep he has ever had, Micheal opens his eyes. He is met with the sun shining in from the large windows. It looked like a movie. The curtains were flowing in the wind as someone had opened one of the windows. Little dust particles danced through the air as a warm breeze blew throughout the room. Micheal looked around only to find that he was alone in the bed. The absence of his boyfriend worried him. 

He was soon relieved as the smell of bacon filled his senses. Like the wolf to the moon, Micheal followed the luscious smell. With only a thin white sheet covering his naked body he slowly went down the staircase. As he neared the kitchen he began to hear spanish music play. It was a pop song sung by a woman. Micheal also heard a deeper voice sing with it and he instantly recognized it as his lover's voice.

Micheal came upon the open kitchen. He leaned against the wall as he took in the sexy sight in front of him. Nicco was facing away from Micheal, focusing on flipping the bacon and what looked like pancakes. There were only boxers gracing itself against the beautiful tan skin. They hung low on his hips which swayed to the music. Micheal couldn't be more turned on. 

Like the Vampire he is, Nicco heard Micheal get up and come downstairs. He just wanted to give his submissive a show. The hornier Micheal got the more action Nicco would get. He's just excited to finally be able to do this to- no, -with Micheal. 

Nicco finally stopped flipping the food to turn and face his small boyfriend. He was surprised to see him with the white bedsheet to be lazily around his shoulders. His arms were around his waist bunching up the blanket. Covering his chest to his mid-thighs. Nicco thought it was sexy as hell to see him like this. There were bites and hickeys along his neck and chest. One bruised nipple peaked out and said hello to Niccos dick. And the dick responded, quick.

Both boys were now horny as shit. Micheals eyes sparkled under his bangs as his lips turned upward in a small smirk. Nicco smiled with lust-tinted eyes and turned off the burners. 

"Come here baby." Nicco said sexily as he leaned against the counter. Micheal got a surge of confidence and let go of the sheet. Niccos mouth fell open as the small boy sauntered sexily to him. He almost lost his cool for a minute but he closed his mouth and waited for Micheal to do something. 

"You're so sexy." Micheal comments. He leans against Nicco with his chin against his chest as he gazed upward into his lover's eyes. Small hands trailed themselves down the tan boys torso, then his hips, then his thighs. Then the hand went back up to slip a finger down the front of Niccos boxers.

Micheal kissed down Niccos neck and chest then, his stomach. Soon a pair of lips were brushing up against a sharp V-line. Those lips were attached to a boy on his knees about to suck Niccos cock.

Nicco liked this version of Micheal. It was like he was a totally different person. The lustful look in his eyes was such a turn on for Nicco.

Micheal pulled the boxers down with his teeth. He grabbed Niccos length with both hands. It could barely fit in his hands and he was shocked that this thing went up his ass yesterday. 

He didn't let it faze him for long and he licked a stripe up the cock. Nicco griped the counter, almost breaking it. As Micheal continued, Nicco tried not to moan or break the expensive marble counter.

Micheal could only fit about 3 inches in his mouth. He tried to get most of it down his throat but it just was too big. He used his hands to rub the parts that he couldn't fit in his mouth.

He licked and sucked the head. Nicco was seriously struggling, so he grabbed Micheals jaw and lead him into a standing position. There he kissed him. A long love filled kiss.

After a while, he pushed him against the island. Then he turned him so he was looking at his ass. Micheal moaned as he kneaded and spread his ass cheeks.

There was still some dried cum around his hole. Nicco smirked, he had claimed his lover with his seed. He bent down and licked at Micheals entrance. His tongue pierced inside and he swirled around. 

Micheal gripped the counter edge as Nicco worked his way into his boyfriend with his tongue and fingers. Nicco was surprised that Micheal still was as tight as he was before being fucked last night. 

Nicco stood straight up and scissored open Micheals entrance as he lined up. He watched as Micheals walls squeezed his tip. He pushed in till he was fully sheathed in him and he pulled his hand away to grip Micheals shoulder. He watched as his perfectly pale back curved inward.

Nicco could no longer see Micheals bones sticking out. He was now perfectly shaped, to Nicco at least. His hips, thighs and buttocks rounded out
 Those parts of his body were like lusciously plump peaches for Nicco to devour. 

Nicco slammed into Micheal over and over and over again. The side of Micheals face was pressed on the counter as his hand reached out to grip the outer edge. His other hand went back and pressed against Niccos hard abs. His face was red and sweaty with his mouth hanging open with drool leaking down the side trailing over his cheek and onto the counter. His eyes rolled back and flickered closed sometimes. He could feel his stomach and balls tightened signaling his soon release. 

Nicco felt the same thing and sped up. Viciously abusing the cute little hole of his lover. He trailed his hand under Micheal and gripped the front of his shoulder. Micheals back met Niccos chest. Nicco attacked Micheals neck with his lips and tongue. He lost himself for a second and plunged his teeth in him. Micheal yelped but the bite was just another seed of  pleasure and he spilled his load onto the counter. Nicco wasn't done and kept pounding into him as he sucked on the sweetest blood he has ever tasted before. 

Micheal moaned and screamed as Nicco started using his vampire speed and strength. The bigger boy's arms wrapped around him, trapping him into place. Micheal saw spots and could barely keep his legs standing. It was too much pleasure for a human. 

Nicco finally came inside Micheal. The smaller boy gasping as he felt the base of Niccos dick get huge. It stretched him to the max. It hurt but there was still lingering pleasure that covered up the pain. Loads and loads of cum filled the smaller boy. His stomach protruding in the cutest little bump. Nicco took one last gulp and released his hold on his bottom. 

He turned Micheal so he was laying with his back on the counter. He dazely looked up and grasped what he assumed was Niccos face. He pulled him down to kiss him. 

"That was... fucking awsome" he said with a  very small, raspy voice. Then he looked up, into Niccos eyes and gasped. His face went from tired and loving to fully awake and surprised. Niccos eyes had turned red from drinking blood. Nicco didn't know what Micheal was looking at for a moment then it hit him. 'Oh shit.' He thought. 

Micheal tried to get away but with the pain in his ass and legs and back and everything else, he fell right on the floor along with Nicco since his dick was still in him. He tried to push Nicco off him but it didn't work.

"Get off me!! What the fuck are you?!?" He yelled but all Nicco could do is sit and hope his knot would go down.

Yes, his knot. Not many people know but vampires and almost every other species has one. It's to insure pregnancy and the birth of healthy vampire babies. Niccos knot had never "come out" before. Not even the night before. It's because of Nicco tasting Micheals blood. 

He now knows that Micheal is his blood bond.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. I dont know why but when I write this book, it feels different to when I write for 'The Lonely Omega' . For this one my passion just comes through and I have no problem figuring out what I want to do (so far) with this book. The other, sometimes it's kinda forced. But, I will continue to write and to finish that story and this one. 'Cause I have OCD about finishing things lol. Well, thank you for reading! Luvvvv you!!!! Byeeee

1,412 words

March 14, 2020