3. Brothers

Baby, it's just me and you
Just us two
Even in a crowded room
Baby, it's just me and you, yeah
Crowded Room-Selena Gomez ft 6LACK

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
So what have we learned so far about me? I have a consistent nightmare about my brother dying, I have an arch-nemisi well more like I get bullied by the same girl I happen to hate but I like to call it an arch-nemesis, don't judge okay? I have two best friends Melissa and Kat and I have a complicated you could say family, but nevertheless I love them all. Oh I almost forgto! I almost got raped, that tiny thing right? And I met the most good looking guy ever who would never go for someone like me.. yay me

"hi Liam"

As I shook his hand I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes, they were so intriguing, I don't know what it was but something drew me to them.

As we continued to walk I could feel his few glances towards me, I was trying my best not to give in and look, god hes so attractive.

We searched through the stores and I couldn't find Kat or Melissa anywhere, I started to feel embarrassed, he would think my friends ditched me or something.

"I'm gonna try calling them, but really Im good now, you don't have to stay, im sure they're here somewhere" I informed him not wanting to waste more of the time, I already made him lose.

"it's fine, really" he told me with a small smile. By this point I was still a bit shaken up, but having him with me somehow made me feel safe, after all he did rescue me from that terrible situation.

"okay.." I said hesitantley "I'll try calling them" I got my phone out and I sighed when it said no battery left "dammit" I murmured.

"what is it?" he asked.

"my phones dead" I told him feeling embarrassed again.

"you wanna use mine?" he offered. I nodded and he took it from his back pocket, it was a black iphone, I grabbed it carefully and I unlocked it not before noticing his wallpaper, it was him with a little girl in his arms with two ponytails on her blonde hair, she looked a lot like him so I assumed they were siblings, I didn't stare at it too much tough, I didn't want to snoop or anything even though it was just a wallpaper.

I dialed Kats number and after the third ring she answered.

"hello?" she answered with what I think was food in her mouth, I turned around wanting a little privacy with the phone call.

"Kat?" I asked unsure if it was food or if I dield the wrong number.

"who is this? Wait, Malia?" she recognized my voice.

"Yeah it's me, where are you guys?" I asked, I felt Liam's stare and I turnes around, his eyes studying my face as I just stared at them.

"we're at the food court, where are you?" I vaguely heard kat, I couldn't think straight, hypnotized by his eyes, "mal?" I heard again, this time a bit clearer, "MALIA!"

"Food court, yes, okay be right there" I quickly answered averting my gaze from his. I ended the call and I locked his phone giving it back to him with a thank you.

We started walking to the food court, we were both quiet, it was a bit of an awkward silence, I didn't know what to say, and when the food court came to view I internally sighed.

I saw the girls sitting in a table in the middle of the food court and we made our way towards her, before they saw us I looked up to Liam and I stop, him doing the same thing.