1. Did you hear?

We couldn't turn around
'Til we were upside down
I'll be the bad guy now
But no, I ain't too proud
I couldn't be there
Even when I try
You don't believe it
We do this every time

Circles-Post Malone

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"Just be a good girl and stop screaming" he said through ragged breaths, oh god he was turned on, he pushed himself more into me and I could feel the bulge through his pants, "stop please, help me! Anybody!" I was still struggling I never stopped but I was getting weaker and it seemed like he was getting stronger somehow.

This is it, I'm getting raped. I'm trapped.

I suddenly felt free, and I opened my eyes to see the man on the floor holding onto his arm. I couldn't breath, I couldn't speak, I couldn't see, all the time he was trapping me I felt suffocated.

"Hello?" I heard a muffled voice and as I looked up I saw a guy, his face was blurry because of my tears but I could tell he was tall and blonde.

I guess you're wondering what's going on, let me rewind it 9 hours approximately, let's go back to the morning it all started.

I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm, I went to bed really late yesterday watching pretty much everything on Netflix.

"Honey! You're gonna be late" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs, probably making breakfast. Groaning loudly I opened my eyes.

I noticed my lap top was still on my bed so I took it from beside me and I placed it on my night stand.

I got up and I flinched when my bare feet touched the cold floor, I walked to my drawer and pulled out a pair of white socks, I got to my nightstand and I turned my speaker on, I grab my phone and play shuffle on my liked songs the first song that pops in is Feel Me by Selena Gomez, I've loved her since I was little.

I internally rolled my eyes knowing I have a test today, but I got ready anyways, walking to my closet I chose some dark jeans, a black tank top and some white snickers. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, I made a ponytail with my hair, grabbed some concealer and dabbed it on my spots and my undereye bags, I apply a little mascara on my lashes some red lip gloss and I'm ready to go.

I took my backpack and I started packing my things inside it, grabbing a jacket and heading for my room door, I jogged downstairs and looked at my mom who was making breakfast as predicted.

"Hi honey, how did you sleep?" My mom asked me wearing an apron.

"Umm. Great" I lied knowing she would scowl me for sleeping late last night.

"Thats good, no more nightmares?" She asked and I shudder remembering them.

Lately for the past two months or so, I've had this constant nightmare, It starts with me and Jake, my little brother, we're in a car, it's a cab, I can't see the drivers face but all I know is that we're in a rush so I tell him to drive faster. I can't see outside the windows it's like they're painted black from the outside not letting only me see, I guess Liam can because I I look over to him and I see his worried expression, as Im about to ask him what's happening I hear a loud hunk coming from another car and we crash, only I was wearing a seat belt since we were in a rush and Liam must've forgotten, the car flips a couple of times and when we finally make contact with the floor with a loud crash I hit my head and I pass out. As I open my eyes I frantically look for Liam and I see him passed out besides me, although deep down I know he's dead. After that I open my eyes and wake up.