7. Note to Self: Don't Do it You Son of A

But if the world was ending
You'd come over right

JP Saxe / Julia Michaels

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Liams pov:

I woke up Monday morning really early, I thought I'd go do some workout at the park, I change into my gym clothes, which consisted in Black basketball shorts and black Nike tank top and I headed for the door without telling anyone.

Knowing my dad would be passed out drunk in the living room, my mom didn't live with us but I'm sure she was with different guy than the one from two days ago.

I slammed the door shut when I started thinking about my fucked up family, the drunk excuse of a father I have, my mother could be considered a hooker, that's why I don't do relationships, yeah I fuck around but that's it, no commitment.

I would prefer anything than ending up like my parents. After what happened with Nancy nothing was the same ever again. What happened to my perfect family?

The only good thing I have in my life is Amber, my baby sister, she's 5 and I love her so fucking much.

I started jogging through the empty streets, occasional joggers would smile at me, I'd just ignore them, they're annoying as fuck, like what are you so happy about?

After a while of my jogging I saw the park coming into view, and I started running, until I spotted a basketball laying in the ground, maybe someone forgot it there.

I grabbed it and walked to the courts to do some shots.

Not to brag or anything but I'm awesome at sports, shocker huh?

But I don't do them, I'm not a team player kind of guy.

After some shots I noticed a girl from a distance, she was jogging around the park. It seemed like she had strawberry blonde hair.

Just like Malia

Stop thinking about her Liam.

She didn't seem to notice me for a few of her laps. And I just ignored it.

After shooting a successful shot I went to pick the ball since it had bounced and rolled a bit, as I was standing up from picking the ball, I noticed her. And we locked eyes.

She was wearing gym clothes, unlike me they were tight against her body, which looked really good by the way.

She had a ponytail and seemed a bit tired from her run.

It was Malia, or I think it was, she was really similar, and I've started to forget her face since Friday, which for some reason I don't want to.

Shit Liam you're a little pussy.

Shut up.

We made eye contact for a few seconds, before she hastily started jogging again, or more like running away from me.

After Friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I still remember everything.

I was walking down the empty parking lot, when I heard a few screams, someone was calling for help, and it was a woman's voice. I started walking their direction.

I decided whether getting involved or not, what if they were just messing around and I would get in trouble again, I just wanted to go home and see Amber.