11. You moron!

'Cause she was a girl with good intentions
Yeah, she made some bad decisionsAnd she learned a couple lessons
SHE-Selena Gomez
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The ride home was peaceful, I guess we were both pretty much exhausted from today, so we were just driving with some music to fill the comfortable silence we placed ourselves in.

After Liam dropped me at my house, I couldn't stop thinking about him. And the town and that boy who apparently flirted with me. What a night, I had never experienced something like that, I guess I wasn't expecting for Liam and I to actually get along the way we did.

That's all that was in my mind when I went to bed that night.

Next day I woke up to my alarm, again.

I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom to shower, perks of living with boys I get my own bathroom because, privacy.

After my quick shower I changed into a pair of ripped jeans white top and a green jacket. I did my normal routine, little make up and just some really light red lip-gloss.

My dad finally got my car home, so when I got down I grabbed my keys said a loud bye and got in my car.

I drove calmly through the streets, I reached the school and parked in a random spot a far from the entrance, truth is no one cares about parking places here, expect for the teachers.

I texted Melissa that I'd see them at lunch since I was running late.

Getting out of my car I could hear quiet laughs, like they were holding it in, I turned to where the sound was coming from and I could see Liam's group of friends, behind the school, they were tagging a wall. Liam was just laughing and passing the cans to them, is shook my head and decided not to get involved with that.

I went to my locker, knowing I'd be late soon, and grabbed my things and went to class.

The classes went by surprisingly fast and I hadn't run into Jane, which meant today was a good day.

I was feeling happy.

I went to the cafeteria and got a small salad and a bottle of water, and went to find my friends.

We ate, we talked and we joked around. We were sitting down at the table Jonathan, Marcus, Kat, Melissa and I.

Marcus is another friend, we met last year and he hangs out with us a few times a week at lunch, I really like him he's nice, I'm not talking about love liking, it's like a friend I like you, get it? Anyways...

"So did you hear?" Kat asked to no one in particular but all eyes were on her.

"What now Kat?" Melissa asked with a playful smile.

"I heard Liam dumped Jane, finally! I heard she was pretty heartbroken but to be fair the bitch deserved it" Kat exclaimed and I felt a sense of relief flood through me.

"What? When?" I found myself asking her.

"Last night, he had enough of her or so I've heard" she said with her arms up in surrender, she winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Well it was finally time he realized she's a bitch" Marcus said and we all agreed.

Lunch was over and I made my way to my math class

"Hey I'm throwing a party this Friday, tell your friends Ryan" I heard Liam tell to Ryan and his friends at the back of the class while I was entering the room.