10. You Didn't Cry?

Do it all in the name of love
Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

In the Name of Love-Bebe Rexha, Martin Garrix

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Liam was firmly holding me in his arms, I was trying to stand on my own but he didn't let go of my waist, his arms were wrapped around and my back was on his chest keeping me close, and he was glaring at the guy who was on the floor.

"Oh my God! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" I asked trying to get closer to help him, but Liam didn't let go of my waist.

"Liam" I motioned to the poor guy that was lying on the sidewalk that by now was holding his knee in pain.

"He's perfectly fine, aren't you Jacob?" oh so he knows him? What a small world

"Liam? Shit" I heard him murmured quietly

"You two know each other?" I asked trying to wiggle my way out of Liam's grasp, but he only held me tighter.

"He's a big boy, he can handle himself, lets go to the café Malia" he said with so much hatred towards the guy in the floor.

"Liam let go, let me help him" I whispered to Liam.

"Not everyone is worth helping" he whispered back.

"Well I disagree now let go so I can help him" I tried wiggling out of his grip, but there was no use fighting Liam.

I was so focused on Liam letting go of me that I didn't notice when Jacob, that was his name apparently, stood up and grabbed his bike.

He was dusting off, when I turned around, giving up on Liam letting go of me.

"I am so very sorry, I didn't see where I was going, and obviously didn't see you, are you all right?" I said with as much kindness I could muster up; I was genuinely worried about this stranger.

"Goddamnit Malia he's fine" Liam snapped at me letting go of my waist but kept his hand on my lower back. I was a bit shocked by his outburst but quickly managed to switch my facial expression to a neutral one.

"Truly I am, it was just a small fall," a small fall my butt, I practically saw the guy fly with his bike and fall horribly to the ground, but I wasn't gonna push it if he said he was all right.

He looked up at Liam and added "And if anything, I didn't see where I was going, totally my fault" he gulped.

With an uncertain look I turned to see Liam shooting daggers his way with a clenched fist, they must have past because no one reacts that way after a fall.

"All right, if you say so" I spoke uncertain looking back and forth to the both of them who were glaring, well mostly Liam "If you need anything just let me know, I guess" I was beyond confused, who was this guy? Why was he apologizing after I practically killed him, well that was dramatic but anyways, how did the two of them know each other? I guess I had to ask Liam about it later.

"He doesn't, let's go" Liam spoke from behind me bending over to grab my bag, and pushing me ever so lightly motioning for me to keep walking.

I took his hint and waved my hand to Jacob and kept walking until we reached the café.

Neither of us said anything as we spotted a table in the back, a bit lonely might I add but I didn't mind the privacy, we'd work better this way anyways.