8. Some people stay annoying

"Ugh finally" I said going to hug Kat.

The bell finally rang meaning it was lunch time, and I was exhausted from having to wake up early to catch the bus again with my brothers, my dad's gonna get my car later and I'll get a ride from one of the girls I guess. He hadn't had the chance to do it since Monday because he was busy today was Wednesday.

"What's up" asked Melissa when she noticed my tired face.

"I had to wake up extra early to catch the bus and I'm grumpy because I haven't had my breakfast, so please let's go" I explain grabbing on of Melissa's wrists to drag her to the cafeteria since we were all standing in front of Kats locker.

"I'll catch you later guys, I've got some stuff- uh work to do" she quickly corrected when we gave her a strange look.

Mel and I looked at each other before I hesitantly said "Okay then"

As we were walking down the hallway to the cafeteria I couldn't help but notice Jane.

That wasn't the problem this time, the problem was that...

She wasn't alone.

She was with Liam.

She noticed my stare and after hers came Liam's, they were both looking at me and I couldn't look away.

I hadn't really talked to Liam, this week, he would say hi to me if we crossed paths at school, once my books fell from my locker and he was around so he helped me, but apart from that we hadn't talked much.

I noticed Jane smirked to herself before she put her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, which took him by surprise by the look on his face, he had his brows raised and his lips a bit parted, and before I or he knew it they were making out, he was going normal, but it's like she wanted to prove something, I don't know if to herself, to him or worse, to me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat from her sudden actions, and looked away, as we walked pass them I couldn't help it, I looked back at them, I don't know why but I did, and in that moment Jane opened her eyes and directed them straight towards me.

I couldn't let her win, she thought I cared well I don't.

As we were making fierce eye contact I just rolled my eyes, and kept walking not bothering to look back because truth be told I didn't want to see that again.

One, because that was hella gross, it's not nice watching someone suck the face off of someone else.

And two, because I don't know why but I thought Liam was better than that, I mean he helped me with my car, and most importantly he saved me that horrible day, but seeing him hanging out with someone like Jane, who's only purpose in life is to ruin someone else's, it's sad.

We entered the cafeteria, and we ordered some stuff, not gonna lie Id lost a bit of my appetite from their excessive PDA, but my stomach didn't seem to care, and I was starving, so I bought some cookies and a salad, weird combination I know.

We sat down in an empty table and Jonathan came to join us which we happily accepted, I have the best relationship with my brothers, and so did my friends. Sometimes Jonathan would come and sit with us, or sometimes he'd sit with his friends, either way we'd always accept him here.

After half a minute of him being here came Kat and sat down beside me, she seemed nervous, and was she blushing?

I don't know, but we started talking and joking around when the doors of the cafeteria opened with a loud thud when both doors hit the walls. Almost everyone turned around, including me.