II

Morgan hit the mat with a hard thud

Morgan hit the mat with a hard thud. As gracefully as possible he got up and played it off cool. Arden remained in perfect form as she waited another round.

"Best fifteen out of twenty," Morgan asked.

Gideon chuckled, "Come on Morgan just admit it."

"You got your ass kicked by a girl," Garcia said as she ate some popcorn.

Arden was distracted by Reid and JJ exchanging some money. Morgan took it as his opportunity to strick. Like a cat Arden dodged him and he hit the mat with a thud.

"How the hell did you see that one coming," Morgan exclaimed. "How!"

"Expect the unexpected. Never assume that your opponent will play by the rules," Arden replied as she helped him up. She stretched her arms and let out a yawn. "Well that's enough fighting for today. Morgan dear, would you care to buy me dinner?"

Morgan nodded, "Sure."

"Finally. You two have been going at it for the past hour and a half," JJ exclaimed.

"Classic alpha male. Can't admit they were beaten by a girl," Reid commented.

Arden walked over to JJ. "So love, how much did we make on bets?"

JJ responded, "Considering only Gideon bet on you and Morgan bet on himself. The pot is $100 and goes to Gideon."

"JJ," Arden gasped. "You bet against me?! Oh the betrayal singles like a thousand arrows to the heart."

Gideon rolled his eyes. "Stop being so dramatic Carter." He handed her the money.

She blinked. "But it's yours."

"Keep it. Maybe add it to your savings to buy a car. It certainly would be easier than Hotch or me or JJ giving you a ride to and from work every day."

"Thanks Gideon." Carter gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I really appreciate it."

Morgan spoke up, "Guess I'm your ride home today. Where do you wanna get dinner?"

"You pick handsome." Arden playfully winked at Morgan.

Hotch approached her. "Agent Carter there's something I would like to discuss with you."

"Was there something wrong with my paperwork sir?" He nodded and Arden turned around. "Well see ya later fellas. It was fun."

They walked into the elevator alone. Morgan had challenged Prentiss to a round or two while Garcia gushed. Gideon and JJ were the referees. Everyone was preoccupied as the elevator doors closed.

The wonderful thing about the BAU were that the elevators didn't have cameras. The government was so confident in their surveillance that they just neglected the elevators. Their mistake.