One

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's  ᴘᴏᴠ

Jungkook and Taehyung opened the door to their dorm, both of  their veins rushing with adrenaline. Just a few minutes ago they had received the greatest shock of their lives: they were roommates. What are the chances of two childhood best friends being put in the same dorm?

Taehyung was happy he didn't have to go through the awkward process of introducing himself to a random stranger. It was Jungkook, the person who he trusted with his life. 

"Tae I think it's really good for your mental health that we're in the same dorm, we'll be really close to each other," Jungkook spoke up as Taehyung smiled at the others words. 

"I know Kookie, I'm glad you're with me, I don't know how I would've coped with a random stranger," Taehyung replied with a smile on his face.

Taehyung's past was not Bright and jungkook hoped he could help the boy stabilise his mental condition. He had always been there when he needed a shoulder to cry on. He couldn't imagine the boy getting hurt and he would trade anything to give him the happiness he deserved. 

They unpacked their luggage and threw themselves on their separate beds in their shared room. Their dorm was spacious with a kitchen,living room, bathroom, closet and a bedroom. It was getting quiet late anyways so they mumbled each other a good night and faded away into dreamland.

*Time Skip*

Taehyung woke up to a giant rumble, which would only mean one thing: a thunderstorm. 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. No no no no no no, he thought to himself. Taehyung hated thunderstorms more than anything else and he shrivelled into a ball as another loud rumble tore through the sky. A loud whimper escaped his lips as he hunched deeper into his ball like position. Jungkook  heard the whimper and opened his eyes just as another bolt of lightning crackled through the sky. He looked over at Taehyung through the darkness in the room and got up from his bed. 

Jungkook knew Taehyung hated thunderstorms and he was the only person who did so. He walked across to Taehyung's bed and slipped under the blanket with him. 

"You good Tae? I'm here now," Jungkook whispered in the darkness, wrapping his slender, smooth but strong arms around Taehyung's waist. He felt his skin tense under his touch and then relax again.

Taehyung slowly turned himself around to face jungkook and gently layed his head on his chest. He felt safe and protected in his embrace. He wanted to stay like this forever. God, he was a complete mess for moments like these. 

He loved Jungkook, it was plain to someone blind. He would've confessed ages ago but he was afraid of rejection and the destruction of the friendship he already had with jungkook. 

Suddenly, Taehyung found himself wishing there was a thunderstorm everyday, just so Jungkook would wrap his arms around him everyday.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~