Fifteen

Within a month, Jungkook had started his job as a ceo and taehyung had successfully passed an interview for the international magazine and modelling agency vogue.  

Both of them had moved over to one of jungkooks dad's mansions, despite taehyung saying it wasn't fair on Jungkook. Taehyung thought he could talk his way around Jungkooks decision, but he was unfortunately wrong. Jungkook wasn't having it. 

They hardly got to see each other, especially taehyung, who got home early at around 5 pm and had to wait for Jungkook, who usually got home late into the night. Even when he did come home, he was usually too tired to do anything. 

They had hired some servants as well so taehyung didn't have to worry about chores or anything. It was painful for him. 

Jungkook knew how taehyung felt about this, which was why he reserved sundays for taehyung only. Sundays were the only thing taehyung looked forward to. 

Taehyung soon became a sensation in the modelling industry. His pictures were on literally every vogue magazine and international brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton and armani were dying to hire him for advertisement. 

Jungkook found it particularly hard to focus during meetings, all he could think about was taehyung. The whole office knew he adored his boyfriend, even if they had never seen him. 

You're probably wondering how their friend group reacted to them leaving college. They went nuts. Seokjin refused to believe it, Namjoon dropped the glass of apple juice he was drinking, J-Hope stopped shining like the sun, Jimin spät out his tea and even suga showed some emotion. 

In the end, after continuously telling them they were sure about their decision, the 5 boys finally calmed down. 

Taehyung and Jungkooks life was going smoothly,  nothing could distrupt that, right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~