Five

Three months had passed since the pair of boys had joined the college. Taehyung had nightmares at least five times a week and everyone in the group was worried,  especially jungkook. 

The college was giving them a week's worth of vacation, seeing that everyone had worked their asses off for the tests they were given literally every week. Mother Jin was happy becuase she -he- was sure this would help Taehyung relax and get better.

On the first day of vacation, Taehyung got a severe headache. He rolled around on his bed, refusing to get up.

"Tae? You need to get up and eat something, I can't give you medicine with an empty stomach,"Jungkook shook Taehyung gently. The boy finally got up and Jungkook sat him down in the sofa in the living room.

"Jesus fucking Christ tae, did you go to sleep late? Were you using your phone all night?" Jungkook questioned, quickly making Taehyung some cereal.

"I wasn't..." Taehyung said, his voice barely audible. 

"I'll quickly go to the pharmacy, we need to give you some paracetamol," Jungkook hurriedly said. 

"I have some in my drawer,"Taehyung muttered, and jungkook hurried to their bedroom. When he opened taehyung's drawer, he found a piece of paper folded in half, with the heading of 'Reasons to love jungkook'. His heart skipped a beat and he stared down at the paper, refusing to believe what he Saw.

Now, jungkook respected taehyung's privacy, but he just couldn't help putting the paper in his pocket. He'll keep that to himself......

He quickly grabbed the paracetamol and rushed outside to Taehyung who was rolling his head around restlessly. He grabbed the cereal bowl from the counter and sat besides Taehyung. 

"Jungkook~ I don't wanna eat!" He cried out. 

"You have to eat, come on, how will you eat the medicine?" Jungkook urged, stuffing the spoon into his mouth which Taehyung chewed reluctantly. Ater three or four bites, Jungkook popped out two tablets of paracetamol and handing them to Taehyung with a glass of water. The boy swallowed them down and looked at jungkook with a face saying 'my-head-hurts-so-bad-I-feel-like-I'm-gonna-die'. 

"Tae I think it's better for you to rest. Come on, let's put you to bed," he gently said.

"Can't... walk......."

Jungkook picked up taehyung in his strong muscular arms and headed towards their bedroom. Taehyung felt so smol and safe in his arms, he didn't wanna let go. 

"You'll be fine soon, okay? Now rest,"Jungkook smiled down at the boy, before covering him with a blanket and turning off the light. 

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the sofa and was about to pull his phone out of his pocket when he pulled out a piece of paper instead. His heartbeat raced intensely as he read the title again. 

Did Taehyung........... no it couldn't be. As he read the list, he noted that best friends did not see each other as 'husband material', nor did they call each other 'fucking sexy'. He brushed his fingers through his hair.

Shit.

Taehyung did love him back after all..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~