Eighteen

The worst and most panic-worthy day came for taehyung when jungkook had to leave south Korea for a business trip barely a week after he could walk properly.

His company were planning to rebrand an French clothing and shoe company called Lacoste and it was a big deal for jungkook. (I'm sorry I have no idea how business works, or branding for that matter).

It was the night of the flight and taehyung was trying to keep himself together. Jungkook could also sense the tension he was giving off and smiled sadly as he zipped his suitcase, checking his passport and ticket one last time. How were they going to survive a week without each other?

They were both in the lounge, taehyung standing at a distant and watching jungkook with a face devoid of any emotions. There was a conflict of emotions fighting inside him though and jungkook knew they were.

"I'll try and come earlier if possible okay?" He said quietly before wrapping his arms around taehyungs torso. They stayed like that for a while, taehyung listening to jungkooks heartbeat, a thing which acted as a lullaby for him in his sleepless nights. Gently pushing his head away, jungkook latched his lips on taehyungs, making small, subtle movements which drove the other crazy. 

Jungkook silently pulled away, looking at his watch and frowning. Taehyung felt a conflict of emotions whirl inside him as he walked with jungkook to the door. 

After being assured Jimin and Yoongi would be there soon and a few hugs and kisser later, jungkook was gone. 

~~~~~~~~~~