Eleven

*Flashback*

Taehyung flinched as the sound of the slap echoed around the room and waited for the usual stinging of the slap. He could feel his face burning, but this was  a matter of routine for him, it happened every day. He lifted his eyes to lock them in his step-dads, no expression visible on his face. 

"You fucking faggot! Is that what I raised you to be? To like dicks?!" Jang Hyuk screamed, his alcohol scented breathe stinging his face. He was inches away from Taehyung's face, his ugly face on full display to Taehyung. 

Taehyung's mom stood helplessly in the hallway. She had never imagined that the man hitting her son would ever be capable of these demonic actions. She wanted to divorce him, but her love for him was too much. She couldn't accept the fact that this man was no longer attracted to her. All those vows they had made on their wedding day were lies. Just lies. 

Love is truly blind, Jang Hyuk was only attracted towards her money, poor Kim Sa Rang had no idea. 

Jang Hyuk's words echoed through Taehyung's mind, making him want to do indescribable things to the monster in front of him. He wanted to rip his fucking nipples off, to bash his head in a wall, to just end him. But all he did was stand there, taking in the painful words of the man. 

This was Taehyung's life. Every day, he would have to come home to this shit. To this monster. To this helpless mom. 

Jang Hyuk was a small businessman. Kim Sa Rang was a successful and rich lawyer. Sarang was deprived of love after Taehyung's father died when he was 15, and married after a year. She felt so full in need of love from someone, she decided to be blind and potentially ruin the mental health of her child, by marrying the first person who showed interest in her. 

Taehyung's life was fucked up.  Was. But it always found a way to effect his current life. And he didn't wanna ruin Jungkooks. 

*End of flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can we talk about this tho? It was originally a gif, but wattpad was being a bitch and it wouldn't upload, so I had to take a screenshot

Can we talk about this tho? It was originally a gif, but wattpad was being a bitch and it wouldn't upload, so I had to take a screenshot. Original gif was fire. Literally.