Eight

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"ı ƒυckıηg łσѵє yσυ."

His words circled around my head and the air became so thick, I could barely breathe.

"Y-You wha-what?"I managed to stammer out, too stunned to speak properly. My heart skipped God knows how many beats and did a tiny dance of delight.

"Kim Taehyung. I. Fucking. Love. You." He said again. The moonlight illuminated his face and oh my, he looked like a fucking angel and beast, all in one package.

"I love you too jungkook, I love you too. But you don't deserve someone as shitty as me-"

My words were cut off by his index finger being placed on my lips.

"Maybe I can kiss some sense into you?" He said, smiling devilishly.

I breathed heavily and let him pin me down on the bed. He brushed the hair out of my eyes before asking "May I have your permission?"

"Fuck yeah jungkook fuck yeah~"

He softly brushed my bottom lip with his thumb before placing his heavenly lips on mine and closing the gap between us.

To say that I was in heaven would be an understatement. His lips were...... well..... fucking delicious and addictive. Definitely an eleven out of ten.

Our lips moved simultaneously and I felt him smile into the kiss. It was a passionate kiss, filled with love. I felt my doubts going away and relaxed.

The man I loved was kissing me, what else could I want?

His tongue entered my mouth and he took his time, tasting every single inch. Our tongues fought for dominance and I moaned aloud as he continued kissing me, fuck, I don't even know how to describe this. I loved the way he kissed me so roughly like I was smol. I felt submissive and God, it felt fucking good.

We pulled away for breathe, getting lost in each others eyes.

"Fucking hell Taehyung, you taste fucking amazing."

I blushed under his deep gaze and licked my lips which were coated with his saliva.

"Guess you're gonna have to get used to kissing me everyday cuz I feel myself already getting addicted," I whispered.

"My pleasure."

And then we started making out again.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call the 'best day of my life'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~