Twelve

Jungkook was mostly restless during the car ride. He kept rubbing his temple, which meant his head hurt, a technique he had been doing ever since he was, like, eleven. Taehyung noticed immediately and frowned at the road ahead of him. He knew Jungkooks head hurt. 

With one hand on the steering wheel, Taehyung held Jungkooks hand, his eyes focusing on the road, determined to reach the destination: Busan. 

He could tell Jungkook was really in the need of a nap,  so he stopped the car on the side of the motorway, startling Jungkook. He naturally thought Taehyung had to get something from the boot and was surprised when he opened his side of the door and offered him his smooth and pale hands. 

"C'mon, I know you wanna sleep,"Taehyung stated, reading Jungkooks eyes and seeing only two things: sleep and despair. He opened the back seat for him and helped him snuggle down, before covering him with a blanket. He was about to head back to the front seat when Jungkook grabbed his thin wrist with his strong, muscular hands, stopping him in his tracks. 

"Won't you kiss me?"

His words painted Taehyung's cheeks in a deep shade of red, and he leaned down to place a tender kiss on Jungkooks cheek.

"Not there, petal,"Jungkook said, finally smiling. When he did that, Taehyung automatically smiled back and kissed Jungkook's lips with all the love he had for him in his heart. 

After buckling himself in the front seat again, Taehyung started driving the car, while his thoughts drove him....

ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~