Seventeen

Disclaimer: the following content is Sexual. 

Jungkook got out of his mercedes, his feet slapping against the pavement in a satisfying rhythm as he made his way to the house. He had already taken off his blazer and loosened his tie, making him look unbearably sexy. 

 His footsteps acted as harbingers of his arrival (I'm sorry, I dont really know how to structure this). Opening the door, he briskly walked inside, buttoning down his shirt buttons so you could see his smooth muscular skin peaking through. God, he looked fucking beautiful.  

Taehyung was laying on the sofa, clad in a oversized supreme hoodie and shorts, which you couldn't really tell he was wearing, since the size of his hoodie was so large. His smooth, tanned legs were on display for Jungkook as he walked in, and he had to give it his all to not acknowledge them. Taehyungs eyes were originally glued to the TV screen in front of him, but as soon as he heard Jungkook coming,  he ripped them away. 

"Hey jung-" he stopped mid sentence,  his words evaporating in the air, as he took in the sight of his boyfriend standing in front of him. 

"Anything wrong bun?" Jungkook asked, walking up to him and gently pecking his lips. 

"Um... no I- nothing,"taehyung fumbled for words as Jungkook inwardly smirked. This was exactly what he wanted. 

"I'm just gonna go change, okay?"Jungkook lightly informed as taehyung pressed his legs together, trying to suppress his rising member. Taking a deep breathe, he took a seat on the sofa again, distracting himself with the movie on the TV. 

Jungkook came down the spiral stairs about ten minutes later, hair partially damp since he had been too lazy to dry them properly. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a blue shirt. 

He gently slipped behind taehyungs figure, pinning him down with him and wrapping his muscular arms protectively around his waist. 

"You hungry Kookie? Soojen made food-"

"No." 

Taehyung nodded his head, eyes adjusting themselves on the television once again. 

A few minutes passed while Jungkook ran his hands through Taehyung's hair and pecking his head every so often. 

He started massaging the side taehyungs waist in a slow circular motion, causing taehyung to take a deep breathe. 

"Taehyungie~"Jungkook whispered in his ear as his hands travelled dangerously lower. Jungkook pulled up the oversized hoodie and gently ran his hands over his crotch, while taehyung stifled a moan.

"J-Jungkook.."Taehyung whispered helplessly as Jungkook abruptly stopped his movements. Jungkook got up from his position on the sofa and picked up taehyung in his arms in one swift movement. Taehyung had a huge muscle kink and couldn't help whining out loud, causing a smirk to materialise on Jungkooks face. 

He carried taehyung to their bedroom before placing him on the bed and hovering over him dominantly.  

"Babe... can you tell me what you were doing this evening?" Jungkook queried as taehyung looked past Jungkook, suddenly finding something on the ceiling extremely fascinating. 

"I wasn't... doing a-anything..."taehyung stuttered, making the mistake of raising his eyes and meeting Jungkooks dark gaze. 

"I might have heard you moaning out my name baby..." Jungkook smirked as taehyungs eyes widened in realisation. Shit, he was fucked

Jungkook connected their lips in a heated kiss, sucking on Taehyung's bottom lip and making him moan out loud. They stopped after a while, and the intent in Jungkooks eyes was so visceral that taehyung felt dizzy.