Seven

On the second day of vacation, Taehyung had another nightmare. He hadn't had a nightmare the previous night, so Jungkook was hoping he'd show some improvement. But nope.

The poor boy woke up breathing heavily and crying for help. Jungkook was besides him, assuring the troubled boy.

"Sssh sssh tae, I'm here, no one's gonna hurt you," jungkook said gently, brushing taehyung's hair away from his face.

This was all becoming too much for Taehyung. He couldn't carry the burden of his own troubles and hiding his feelings for jungkook at the same time. He wanted this heavy feeling to go away, it was eating him inside.

He began crying once again, and jungkook remained the caring and kind person he was.

"Oh jungkook, I'm an ugly mess, right? You must hate me! I'm ruining your life!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Taehyung what the fuck? You're fucking beautiful not a fucking ugly mess, and you mean everything to me,I can't just not help you through your hard times," Jungkook retaliated, hoping to knock some sense into Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Why do you like me?" 

"For fuck's sake Taehyung, I can right a seven series book on why you're likeable," Jungkook said, rolling his eyes in the dark. 

Jungkook felt like this was the right time.... the right time to confess his feelings to his crush. 

"Taehyung, can I say something to you?"

"Sure Kookie. "

"I fucking love you"

...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~