Nineteen

Jimin and Yoongi showed up a little while after jungkook left. Jungkook had requested them to spend the week because he knew taehyung wouldn't like to be lonely.

Jimin and Yoongi were currently wasted on the couch having drunk too much wine and taehyung was finding it hard not to make a video of them and send it in their group chat. He was also pretty scared becuase Jimin and Yoongi were doing dirty talk and both of them seemed pretty Horny. He had work tommorow so he decided to let them be and headed over to his bedroom.

This was going to be a long week.

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was seated on his stool in front of the makeup counter. His schedule was packed as he had to do 5 shootings that day. Jungkook had called about seven times already. He silently let his thoughts swarm around his head as jennie, his makeup stylist, applied makeup to his face.

"You're not in a good mood today, you good?" She asked softly, contouring taehyungs cheekbones and examining his face. Jennie and her  girlfriend jisoo worked in the company together. Jisoo was in charge of picking out taehyungs outfits and jennie was in charge of the makeup. They were both really sweet and taehyung loved their company.

"Jungkook left for France for a week." He huffed out silently as jennie chuckled.

"You must be devasted-"

Her sentence was cut of by the manager barging into the room whilst examining a sheet.

"Taehyung you know your first fashion show is on Monday right?" Taehyung nodded silently. He had planned on telling jungkook his new accomplishment but jungkook broke the news he was going to France the same day he was intending to tell him. He really wanted jungkook to come but he didn't want him to think he was missing out on something important.

Mr joosung examined taehyung for a while before speaking up.

"How much do you weigh?"

The question startled taehyung and he shrugged. He was told to follow him to a room in the building where Mr joosung proceeded to instruct him to stand up on a weighing scale.

"48kg? Hmmm taehyung you'll need to lose some weight before Monday, this may be too much."

Taehyung felt his heart sink but didn't reply. Instead, he nodded his head. Who was he kidding? He was in a fucking modelling agency, of course his weight needed to be maintained.

After 2 shoots, he was excused to take a break, in which he decided to skip the eating part, since eating less was obviously the road to weight loss. Jennie and jisoo noticed this.

"Hey tae, are you not hungry or just missing jungkook?" Jisoo teased as taehyung smiled at her, shaking his head as a no when she offered her a Strawberry cake. Jisoo and jennie exchanged looks but let it go.

~~~~~~~~

Upon returning home, taehyung found himself almost dizzy grok hunger. It was nearly 6pm. He told himself to get a grip and politely greeted Jimin and Yoongi who were cuddled up on the couch probably making out before he arrived.

While changing his clothes, his eyes fell on his stomach. He walked over to  wall length mirror, examining his stomach.

"You are fat." He whispered to himself, furrowing his eyebrows at the (non existent) fat his body held. Lunch and dinner were both skipped by the 20 year old male , though he did eat an apple before going to bed, since since he felt like he would've died without nothing in his stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~