Six

A few hours after going to sleep,  Taehyung woke up, feeling much better. He pulled the blanket off his body and made his way to the living room. There were still traces of aching in the back of his head, but he ignored them. 

He found jungkook sitting on the sofa, scrolling through his phone. He looked up when he heard Taehyung shuffling towards him.

"Feeling better baby?" Jungkook asked, smiling. 

Taehyung was taken aback, did jungkook seriously just call him baby? 

"Yea,"he said, his heart still swooping like a bird. Jungkook motioned him to come over and ruffled taehyung's hair when he sat down besides him. 

"I was thinking....... maybe you should start sleeping with me, whenever you have some sort of trouble in the night, I'll always be besides you."

Taehyung blushed at his words, he took 'sleeping with him' in a different sense and couldn't stop a smirk forming on his lips. Jungkook didn't notice it fortunately.

"Seems like a good idea," Taehyung replied, cuddling jungkook's arm. 

Jungkook just wanted to spill everything to Taehyung right there, but he didn't, he needed to wait for the perfect timing. Meanwhile,  he could tease........

"Goddamn it's pretty hot in here, isn't it Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung's eyes went as wide as saucers when jungkook proceeded to take off his shirt,  revealing his perfectly toned abs. 

Fuck. He was so hot. Whenever Taehyung saw him shirtless,  a warm feeling would wash over him and he would lose control over himself. He did his best to pull his eyes away from jungkook's abs, but it was like living without oxyjin -oxygen- impossible and not feasible. 

Jungkook walked around the house shirtless for the rest of the day. 

Taehyung masturbated himself to sleep early while Jungkook sat watching TV in the living room,  imagining how badly he wanted to choke on jungkook's thighs.

Jungkook came around at about midnight, and slipped into the duvet with Taehyung, who was sleeping peacefully, just like he said he would. 

Taehyung wanted jungkook.........

But did jungkook want him? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~